Press Release Summary:
- Offers reference accuracy and stability of ± 0.5 % upper range limit
- Operating/ambient temperature: -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F) LCD: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Features backlit, rotatable LCD display with both internal and external buttons
Original Press Release:
New RTD Transmitter Added to OleumTech® H Series Instrumentation Portfolio
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., Feb. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- OleumTech®, a leading provider of industrial automation and IoT solutions, today announced the release of a new RTD Temperature Transmitter to its H Series line of hardwired instrumentation, available in 4-20 mA and RS485 Modbus. The H Series RTD Transmitter is perfectly suited for mission-critical industrial applications where reliability and accuracy are of utmost importance. The newly added device is designed for use in Class I, Division 1 hazardous locations with an Explosion-proof, IP67-rated housing. Users can effortlessly configure the device using the push-buttons on the backlit LCD interface while also gaining instant local access to temperature data.
"Our goal is to continue to develop feature-rich, highly reliable, and accurate process automation instrumentation while offering them at price points unrivaled by our competitors. With our new hardwired RTD Transmitter, we are doing exactly that. We will stay persistent in our efforts in providing new and better choices and enable OleumTech as a one-stop-shop for remote process automation needs," said Vrej Isa, COO.
HRTDxxxx Product Highlights:
- PT100 ohm RTD sensor
- Reference accuracy: ± 0.5 % URL
- Stability: ± 0.5 % URL or 0.1 °C per year
- Output Options
- 4-20 mA
- RS485 Modbus
- Measurement range (°C, °F, or K):
- -50 to 400 °C / -58 to 752 °F / -223.15 to 673.15 °K
- 2" to 18" standard RTD lengths along with other custom available lengths
- Custom extension tube lengths and RTD diameter options available
- Backlit, rotatable LCD display with both internal and external buttons
- ½" NPT process connection
- Operating/ambient temperature
- –40 °C to 85 °C (–40 °F to 185 °F)
- 2-year limited warranty
- Explosion-proof, IP67
- Class I, Division 1 (Zone 0) (Pending)
- Ex d IIC T6 (Pending)
The H Series RTD Transmitters are available now for ordering. Please contact an OleumTech representative to learn more about the products and pricing.
OleumTech® is a leading manufacturer of wireless industrial automation, IoT, and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions. For the past two decades, OleumTech has set the performance standards in M2M and IIoT communications with over 500,000 transmitters and 50,000 networks deployed. Their versatile products are distributed globally in oil and gas, refining/petrochemical, water/wastewater, and IoT industries, as well as other industries that require industrially-hardened, battery-powered sensors and I/O networks. Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, CA, OleumTech is an ISO 9001 certified organization with a full commitment to excellence in delivering superior quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
Sales and Marketing
ph +1 949-305-9009
tf +1 866-508-8586