Press Release Summary:
- Offers local and remote display of flow rates in locations where equipment is exposed to different environmental elements
- Provides six-digit LCD display that continuously shows either flow rate or total
- Bluetooth connectivity helps users to view readings and adjust rate, total, reset, sleep mode or time on a smart device
Original Press Release:
AW-Lake “Bluetooth Series of Products” Support Smart Phone Connectivity of Flow Meter Readings for Remote Programming and Flow Monitoring
Oak Creek, Wisconsin-May 9, 2019 - AW-LAKE COMPANY adds the RT-50 Flow Rate Transmitter to its Bluetooth Series of Products that support remote monitoring and programming of its flow meters from the convenience of a smartphone. The FAC-S™ Analog Output Sensor and FAC-R Frequency to Analog Converter also offer Bluetooth connectivity and analog output options when interfacing with AW-Lake Flow Meters and other instrumentation. Bluetooth connectivity provides an added convenience for users to monitor and program flow meters from the convenience of a smart device.
- The RT-50 Battery-Powered Flow Rate Transmitter offers a local and remote display of flow rates in locations where equipment is exposed to different environmental elements. When operating locally, the transmitter offers a six-digit LCD display that continuously shows either the flow rate or total. When using Bluetooth connectivity, users can opt to view readings and adjust rate, total, reset, sleep mode, or time on a smart device
- The FAC-S™ Analog Output Sensor is ideal for users of AW-Lake flow meters that want a voltage, current or handheld flow reading. Mounted directly to a gear or turbine flow meter, the FAC-S Analog Output Sensor provides five user-selectable analog and current outputs including 4-20mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V, and 2-. Using the Bluetooth interface, users can program and watch live flow measurements from the convenience of a smartphone. The microprocessor-based FAC-S Sensor supports process monitoring, data acquisition and signal conditioning in various industries.
- A remote version of the FAC-S, the FAC-R Frequency to Analog Converter interfaces with flow meters, tachometers, pumps, motors and linear/rotational encoders to convert sensor frequency to current and analog outputs. Bluetooth connectivity supports remote programming and flow monitoring from a smartphone. An economical alternative to a PLC card, the FAC-R is ideal for use in process monitoring, data acquisition and virtually any application when sending an analog signal to a PLC or other control system.
AW-Lake designed a Bluetooth-enabled mobile application that connects to the RT-50, FAC-S and FAC-R so users can wirelessly setup and troubleshoot units from a mobile device. The mobile application also supports basic scaling and advanced functions, allowing for remote correction of non-linear flow meters to keep a linear analog output.
“By adding Bluetooth capabilities to our products, users can turn a smart or tablet into a wireless flow monitor that works in their hands,” notes Mark Iverson. “Innovation and convenience are at the core of our product development in making our customer’s lives easier and more productive.”
For more information on AW-Lake’s Bluetooth Series of Products, refer to aw-lake.com/product/rt-50-battery-powered-flow-rate-transmitter/ or contact Marcia Reiff, Marketing Communications Director, at 800-850-6110, e-mail email@example.com.
About AW-Lake Company
AW-Lake Company, a TASI Group company, is a leading North American design, manufacturing and service company of flow measurement technology for the fluid control needs of various industries, including oil & gas, chemical processing, paints & coatings, hydraulics & pneumatics, food processing, and fluid power. Together with its European sister companies, KEM-Kueppers, Vogtlin Instruments, and LitreMeter, AW-Lake services and distributes a broad portfolio of flow measurement instrumentation throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. For information, please contact Marcia Reiff, Marketing Manager, at 800-850-6110, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit AW-Lake’s Web site at www.aw-lake.com.
About the TASI Group
The TASI Group of Companies is comprised of three technologically advanced product platforms commonly linked by a disciplined focus on Test, Measurement, and Assembly. Each TASI company delivers products and services to today’s world manufacturing environments, focusing on Automotive, Medical Devices, Oil and Gas, Plastic Containers, Consumer and General Industrial markets. For more information about the TASI Group, visit their Web site at www.tasigroup.com.
2440 W. Corporate Preserve Dr. #600
Oak Creek, WI 53154 USA