Press Release Summary:
- Features 8-pin power connector with 4 HDMI ports and a 2-pin fan connector
- Designed for use with MXM3 AMD or NVIDIA graphics cards via PCI Express 3.0 bus interface
- Suitable for desktops, industrial PC's, military computers and on-board computer infrastructures
Original Press Release:
Eurocom Offers PCIe to MXM3 Risercard for AMD and NVIDIA MXM 3.1 GPU Modules for Embedded Platform Developers
The EUROCOM PCIe to MXM3 Riser Card for AMD & NVIDIA MXM 3.1 GPU Modules is a developmental tool that helps embedded GPU and CPU motherboard developers to begin the prototyping and testing process of their embedded platforms. This development tool is built based on PCI Express x16 Gen3, which converts the MXM 3.1 slot to a PCI Express slot, making it easily compatible with on-hand PCI Express platforms.
The EUROCOM to PCIe to MXM3 Development Adapter (Riser Card) supports both AMD and NVIDIA MXM 3.1 GPU modules. It can be used by developers to establish and test desired thermals, performance, mechanical and spatial requirements before designing embedded platforms with on-board GPUs and CPUs (such as single-board computers) in the very early stages of embedded platform development.
The EUROCOM MXM3 to PCIe Adapter is not an end user product. This developmental tool is specifically designed for use in the pre-conceptual or pre-prototyping process of embedded solutions and platforms. It allows embedded platform developers to accelerate the development of motherboards or systems with embedded GPU and CPUs. By allowing the calculation of power, heat and electrical requirements as well as the performance of both the GPU and CPU in embedded platforms, the EUROCOM MXM3 Riser Card can be deployed and utilized in many industries that want to speed up the pre-conceptual process and save time to advance to the prototyping, testing and proof of concept processes quickly.
EUROCOM PCIe to MXM3 Riser Card can assist GPU developers in accelerating the development of various small form factor computing platforms for some of the following markets:
- Military (airspace, combat & non-combat vehicles, simulation equipment)
- Transportation (rail, automobiles, airplanes, space)
- Medical (imaging)
- Industrial and Manufacturing (factory automation)
- Building Automation (design of smart buildings, video monitoring, etc)
- AI applications
The EUROCOM PCIe to MXM3 Riser Card is specifically designed for use with MXM3 AMD or NVIDIA graphics cards via PCI Express 3.0 (x16) bus interface. This allows developers to use the PCI Express system and boost compute performance of the MXM module in the early conceptual stages of their projects.
- The EUROCOM PCIe to MXM3 Riser Card allows for more flexibility and higher energy efficiency as MXM3 Modules can be used in a variety of computing platforms such as desktops, industrial PC's, military computers and other embedded or on-board computer infrastructures.
- The EUROCOM PCIe to MXM3 Riser Card features an 8-pin power connector with 4 HDMI ports and a 2-pin fan connector. The advantage of low TDP without sacrificing compute power/performance makes these MXM3 to PCIe kits ideal for use in small form factor PC’s.
Press Release Links & Resources:
EUROCOM MXM3 to PCIe Development Kits: https://eurocom.com/ec/upgrade(2,451,0)MultiGPU
MXM3 to PCIe Adapter Images: https://eurocom.com/ec/images(451)MultiGPU
Eurocom is the leading developer of long-lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, as well as, highperformance mobile workstations and servers since 1989. Eurocom prides itself as an Industry leader in providing ground-breaking technology and continues to engineer innovative solutions that inspire individuals and companies to new growth and development. For more information on Eurocom please visit us at www.eurocom.com