NEW Replacement Cartridge for True Union Ball Valves

Save money and reduce waste when all you need is the (center section) cartridge!
Two series are offered:

VCR(TM) Series - fits Colonial Full Block®Series TUBVs

CCR(TM) Series - fits Nibco Chemtrol® Tru-Bloc TUBVs

Both are designed and manufactured with face-to-face dimensions and body threads to engage with the union nuts of the existing, installed valve. New face o-rings are included. Offered in PVC & CPVC with EPDM or FKM o-rings, and PTFE seats.

For more information, or free samples, please visit:

Chemtrol® is a registered trademark of Nibco, Inc. Colonial is in no way implying that it manufactures products for Nibco/Chemtrol®.

Contact This Company

More from Fluid & Gas Flow Equipment

All Topics