Press Release Summary:
AMETEK Programmable Power’s new AMECare® Reliability Assurance™ program offers support to customer’s mission-critical power and test devices. The program gives regular preventative maintenance break-fix support and legacy upgrades from purchase until the end of the product’s life cycle. This service can give customers ease and keep products almost at factory new condition for extended time. The service includes free shipping for repairs, maintenance, inspections, calibrations, replacement of any damaged subcomponents, cleaning, and regular product updates. It also features field service agreements with unlimited repair visits, free replacement parts, on-site support for smaller devices, an annual preventative maintenance service with performance calibration, and 5-to-7-day turnarounds on repairs. The program also has depot service agreements, offering unlimited repair returns, including free shipping, free replacement parts, expedited repair turnarounds, and an annual preventative maintenance service with performance calibration. It also features legacy product upgrades, covering replacement of all end-of-support subcomponents and firmware updates. This extends the product’s warranty and ensures like-new product performance and reliability without recertification.
Original Press Release:
AMETEK Programmable Power Introduces AMECare® Reliability Assurance™ Program
SAN DIEGO, October 18, 2018 – AMETEK Programmable Power, the global leader in programmable AC and DC power test solutions, is proud to introduce the first phase of its AMECare® Reliability Assurance™ service level agreement (SLA) program.
This new program is designed to provide “white glove” support for customers’ covered mission-critical power and test devices, with regular preventative maintenance break-fix support and legacy upgrades, beginning with a product’s purchase and extending through its entire life cycle.
The goal of the Reliability Assurance program is to ensure lasting product performance and uptime to provide greater peace of mind by keeping equipment in “like factory new” condition. Customers can choose the elements of the SLA program best-suited to their applications and test environment:
• Preventative maintenance services, including free product shipping for Repairs/maintenance/inspections, calibrations, replacement of any damaged subcomponents, cleaning and regular product updates.
• Field service agreements, which provide for unlimited repair visits, free replacement parts, on-site support for smaller devices, an annual preventative maintenance service with performance calibration, and 5-to-7-day turnarounds on repairs.
• Depot service agreements, which offer unlimited repair returns, including free shipping both ways, free replacement parts, expedited repair turnarounds, and an annual preventative maintenance service with performance calibration.
• Legacy product upgrades, which cover replacement of all end-of-support subcomponents and firmware updates. They also extend the product’s warranty and ensure like-new product performance and reliability without recertification.
Phase 1 of the program, available to customers in the United States, covers five of AMETEK Programmable Power’s most popular power supply families:
• MX, RS and BPS Series: The MX and RS Series offer multiple high power AC and DC power systems; the BPS Series includes multiple high power AC power systems. All systems are designed to provide controlled outputs for ATE and product test applications.
• SG Series: These high power programmable DC power supplies provide exceptional load transient response, low noise and the highest power density in the industry.
• Ls/Lx Series: Both the Ls and Lx Series offer many basic AC source capabilities at economical prices.
• CSW Series: By combining a flexible AC/DC power source with a high performance power analyzer, the compact CSW Series is capable of handling complex applications that have traditionally required multiple systems.
• Asterion® Series: Asterion AC+DC power sources (1U and 2U) offer iX2 current-doubling technology that allows maintaining maximum power through the widest range of voltages. Asterion DC power sources provide high power density, with fixed and autoranging outputs up to 5kW in a 1U chassis. Both provide intuitive front panel touchscreen control.
For more information or pricing on the AMECare Reliability Assurance program or any of AMETEK’s programmable power supplies and programmable loads, contact an authorized AMETEK Programmable Power sales representative in the United States by visiting powerandtest.com/service-and-support/service-contracts. AMETEK Programmable Power also can be contacted directly toll-free at 800-733-5427 or 858-450-0085 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About AMETEK Programmable Power
AMETEK Programmable Power designs, manufactures and markets precision, AC and DC programmable power supplies, electronic loads, application-specific power subsystems, precision data acquisition instrumentation and signal switching, and compliance test solutions for customers requiring and valuing differentiated power products and services. AMETEK Programmable Power offers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of core ATE components under the VTI Instruments, California Instruments™, Sorensen™, and Elgar™ brands. AMETEK Programmable Power is a business unit of the AMETEK Electronic Instruments Group, a leader in advanced instruments for the process, aerospace, power and industrial markets. AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of $4.3 billion. For further information contact: