Press Release Summary:
The QWS4 120V Water Still comes with Pyrex® glass boiler and condenser that reduce the contamination of distillate from the leaching effect of distilled water on metal components. The unit features 3 kW chromium plated heating element with 2 independent re-settable thermostats. QWS4 device provides distillate pH of 5.0-6.5 and can be wall or bench mounted.
Original Press Release:
New QWS4 120V Economy Water Still
Manufactured in the U.K., the QWS4 120V water still combines performance and reliability with exceptional value for money. This new water still incorporates a number of operational and safety features that make it the ideal choice for your laboratory. The 120V option saves the time and money of additional electric work.
- Output capacity 3 Liters/hour pyrogen free* single distilled water
- Distillate quality complies with European Pharmacopoeia for Purified Water & A.S.T.M. Type 4.
- Pyrex® glass boiler and condenser minimize potential contamination of distillate from the leaching effect of distilled water on metal components
- Distillate pH5.0-6.5
- Distillate conductivity 3.0-5.0uS/cm
- 3kW chromium plated heating element with 2 independent re-settable thermostats protect the still in the event of water supply failure
- Easy to clean. No glassware dismantling is required
- Can wall or bench mounted
- CE marked by independent testing agency
- Supplied with an instruction/operating manual
- All of the major components are available as spare parts
Please note water still heating elements are excluded from our 3 year warranty and are only covered for 1000hrs use or 1 year, whichever comes first. Economy 120V Water Stills are in stock and ready to ship. For additional information please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We recommend that the distillate is tested before use