Press Release Summary:
- Available with threaded or socket fusion connections in IPS or EN/DIN specifications
- Maximum service temperature is 240°F / 115°C
- Ideal for wastewater treatment, clean water technology, chemical feed systems, chemical processing and mineral processing applications
Original Press Release:
PVDF Basket Strainers Now Available from Hayward Flow Control
Clemmons, NC (October 7, 2019) - Another true Industry first by Hayward Flow Control. Hayward is proud to announce the launch of its injection molded natural PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride) SB Series Basket Strainers line. The SB Series in PVDF is the ideal solution for straining extreme corrosive medias and high temperatures, as well as sensitive medias and systems.
The SB Series Basket Strainer in natural PVDF is available with threaded or socket fusion connections in IPS or EN/DIN specifications. Flanged ends are also available for 1”/DN25, 1-1/2”/ DN40 and 2” / DN50. Available with multiple basket perforations in PVDF, Stainless Steel or Alloys, and mesh baskets available in stainless steel. FPM o-ring seals are standard. Sizes range from ½” / DN15 through 2”/DN50. All sizes carry a pressure rating of 150psi / 10 bar Non-Shock at 70ºF / 23°C. Maximum service temperature is 240°F / 115°C.
Additional Key Features & Benefits Include:
- True Union Design and Connections
- Ergonomic Hand Removable Cover with liquid displacement dome
- External Buttress Cover Threads
- In-line or Loop Connections
- Integral Flat Mounting Bases
- Natural PVDF per ASTM D3222 Type 1
- Backed by Hayward’s Exclusive 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
Typical applications or installations include, but are not limited to, water and wastewater treatment, clean water technology, chemical feed systems, chemical processing, mining and mineral processing, metal plating / surface finishing, semicon, marine, pulp and paper, and other demanding or sensitive processes.
About Hayward Flow Control
Hayward Flow Control, a division of Hayward Industries, is a leading U.S. manufacturer of industrial thermoplastic valves, actuation and controls, instrumentation, filters, strainers, corrosion resistant pumps, bulkhead fittings and tank accessories and for use in water and wastewater treatment, chemical processing & transfer, chemical feed, aquatic/animal life support systems, mining, and other industrial processing systems. Hayward's thermoplastic flow control products can accommodate aggressive and corrosive environments, delicate ecosystems or the strictest chemical balances to keep water and life working together. Hayward Flow Control is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified manufacturer.
Hayward Flow Control