Press Release Summary:
- Features dual-band WiFi 6 AX6000
- Deploys Gigabit services via FTTH
- Enable service providers to offer Gigabit WiFi for UHD 4K/8K video services
Original Press Release:
Comtrend Announces New Multi-Gigabit WiFi 6 Ethernet Gateway to Support Service Providers’ Fiber Broadband Deployments
The PRT-6302 WiFi 6 Ethernet Gateway joins Comtrend’s comprehensive WiFi 6 Gateway lineup.
IRVINE, CALIF. (PRWEB) NOVEMBER 18, 2020 - Comtrend, a leader in advanced networking solutions, announced today its latest WiFi 6 Gateway, the PRT-6302 Multi-Gigabit WiFi 6 Ethernet Gateway. The PRT-6302 delivers blazing-fast speeds that enable Service Providers to offer Gigabit WiFi for UHD 4K/8K video services and support the increasingly important connected home, home-office, and home-classroom. The PRT-6302 joins Comtrend’s growing lineup of telco-grade WiFi 6 gateways that include A/VDSL, A/VDSL Bonded, and Ethernet gateway options for Service Providers.
The PRT-6302 WiFi 6 AX6000 Ethernet Gateway helps Service Providers:
- Deliver Improved Performance: The PRT-6302 features dual-band WiFi 6 AX6000, allowing subscribers to enjoy the most advanced WiFi experience throughout the home. WiFi 6 boasts technologies such as OFDMA and MU-MIMO, allowing more devices to connect at faster speeds and with greater stability, even while running multiple high-bandwidth applications concurrently.
- Offer Amazing Coverage: The PRT-6302 offers up to 1W TX output. This is the highest WiFi output power possible through FCC regulations and results in superior WiFi coverage.
- Deploy Gigabit Services via FTTH: A 2.5Gigabit Ethernet WAN offers Multi-Gigabit speeds for the most bandwidth-intensive homes.
- Answer Growing Trends: The PRT-6302 will support a growing selection of premium services that enhance the connected life from Internet Management with parental controls to a mesh-enhanced wireless system- and more.
- Differentiate from Retail Products: The PRT-6302 supports TR-069 and TR-181 standards to enable advanced remote management and troubleshooting, as well as TR-143 protocol to facilitate FCC-mandated CAF II performance testing.
- Better Protect Subscribers with Increased Security: WPA3 is the next generation of WiFi security that provides cutting-edge security protocols. Building on WPA2, WPA3 adds new features to simplify WiFi security, enable more robust authentication, deliver increased cryptographics strength for highly sensitive data markets, and maintain resiliency of mission critical networks.
The Vice President of Sales and Marketing of Comtrend North America, John DiFrenna, adds, “There are an increasing amount of bandwidth-intensive, latency-sensitive applications for the work, play, and learn connected home. It’s now more important than ever to ensure these critical applications can connect seamlessly and reliably. Our extensive lineup of WiFi 6 Gateways more effectively keep multiple devices running with the speeds they need, even in busy environments. This allows Service Providers to deliver improved performance that will lead to increased customer satisfaction and reduced support calls.”
Comtrend currently has the A/VDSL (VR-3071) and Ethernet (PRT-6301) WiFi 6 gateways available for sampling, as well as the new Ethernet (PRT-6302) and A/VDSL Bonded (PBL-6201) Gateways with even more robust WiFi 6 AX6000. For more information please contact your sales representative (NA.Sales@Comtrend.com).
We know Service Providers. Comtrend has been in the business of supporting Communication Service Providers for over 30 years, and we are proud of our history and the partnerships that we have grown. Our mission is to design and manufacture purpose-built solutions for Service Providers, allowing them to easily provide reliable, best-in-class home connectivity to their subscribers. Comtrend remains committed to offering the latest industry technologies, including Fiber and DSL broadband gateways, wireless and Powerline home networking, and leading-edge Service Provider ACS analytics, management, and CAF Reporting Solutions.
For more information about Comtrend, visit https://us.comtrend.com.