Press Release Summary:
The VP1920 and VP2730 are two models of presentation switches recently released by ATEN Technology, Inc. The VP1920 is applicable to small-to-medium sized corporate and education presentation environments and the VP2730 is applicable to larger meetings and facilitates. The VP1920 features multi-format AV switching with 6 HDMI and 3 combo inputs and USB control routing for PCs and touch panels. The VP2730 features a bi-directional distance-free steaming ability and multi-view flexibility allowing for simultaneously displaying and switching up to six sources.
Original Press Release:
ATEN Technology Launches New Presentation Switch Series
Versatile, Multi-in-one Presentation Solutions Meet Commercial and Education Collaborative Meeting Demands
IRVINE, CA – January 14, 2019 – ATEN Technology, Inc., the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, today announced its new presentation switch series. Tailor-made with unique and innovative features to satisfy a wide variety of meeting space demands and various presentation environments, the switches are available in two series:
VP 1000 Core Series - The “VP1920” is suitable for all small-to-medium sized corporate and education presentation environments, such as meeting rooms, classrooms, training rooms, or other presentation settings, such as exhibition centers or hotels. It includes a 9x2 4K presentation matrix switch with video matrix switching, audio processing, and analog-to-digital conversion to deliver high-quality video and audio switching. With nine inputs to two 4K outputs, the 3-in-1 presentation switch was designed to boost the efficiency and impact of professional multi-format 4K presentations. With front panel pushbuttons, IR remote controller, OSD, and RS232, the unit reduces system device count and lowers operation complexity.
- Multi-format AV switching - Switching among 6 HDMI and 3 combo inputs (HDMI/VGA, HDMI/DisplayPort, HDMI/Component/Composite) to 2 HDMI outputs and supports coaxial, TOSLINK, and stereo audio outputs.
- USB control routing for PCs and touch panels - USB ports integrate PC and touch panel controls with other devices into one system. Independent switching of USB peripheral ports and keyboard/mouse control focus.
- Selectable matrix, mirror, and PIP modes - Three different display modes meet the needs of various events or presentation styles.
- Source preview - Quickly identify and switch to target content means no more guessing which port connects to which content source.
VP2000 Collaborative Series - The “VP2730” facilitates distance-free content sharing with advanced audio. Ideal for conference and board rooms, lecture halls, or distance learning classrooms, the solution empowers larger meetings and facilitates collaboration between local and remote participants. It includes a 7x3 seamless multi-in-one presentation switch with video matrix scaler, streaming, audio mixer, and HDBaseT extender.
- Bi-directional distance-free streaming - Expedite collaboration by going live to stream out HD video or stream in content from a remote site via an intuitive web GUI.
- Ultra-seamless switch with scaler - Zero second switching without any latency while scaling ensures extra smooth presentations for the best output resolution.
- Multi-view flexibility - Display and switch simultaneously up to six sources in PiP (picture in picture), PbP (picture by picture), quad-view mode, and more.
- Moderator mode - The meeting moderator can control any output display remotely and discretely without interrupting the meeting flow.
- Built-in audio mixer - Supports dynamic and condenser microphone input with selectable 48V phantom power, allowing microphone input to be mixed with program audio.
“ATEN simplifies AV integration and the compatibility challenges that accompany them, by eliminating the need for numerous individual components,” said ATEN Pro AV Product Manager YT Liang. “With multi-in-one functionality, our easy-to-control and connect switching solutions enable workforces to collaborate within a local meeting room or share presentations with multiple offices remotely on any devices, in any-sized spaces.”
Simplified AV integration and control, ATEN’s multi-in-one solutions are available in a variety of configurations. Users can mix and match video matrix switch, audio, extension, streaming, and analog-to-digital conversion functions, and share unique features in one compact enclosure. Eliminating the need for numerous individual components also reduces the compatibility challenges that accompany multiple devices. The switches are equipped with an accessible OSD and intuitive Web GUI to streamline operation for both local and remote participants, offering a solid, cost-effective foundation for streaming content to next-generation collaborative environments.
Pricing and Availability
ATEN’s new presentation switches (VP1920, MSRP: $980; VP2730, MSRP: $2,700) are available through ATEN’s channel of distribution and reseller partners starting this month: http://www.aten.com/us/en/where-to-buy/.
For more information, product features, and technical specifications, visit:
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. is the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of the HDBaseT Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate, commercial, government, industrial, entertainment, educational, and retail environments.
A technology first company, ATEN’s advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU, USB, and data communication lines allows the company to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. ATEN’s comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: www.aten.com/us/en/ and follow @ATENConnect on Twitter.