Press Release Summary:
- Provides savings by leveraging low-voltage installation methods, eliminating the need for an electrician and dedicated conduit and wire runs
- Tango8A includes 8-trigger inputs and 8-fuse or PTC protected access control outputs
- Tango8P includes 8-fuse or PTC protected power outputs
Original Press Release:
Altronix Expands Award-Winning Tango™ PoE Driven Power Supply/Charger Series
Decrease Overall Costs When Deploying Access and Security Devices
Brooklyn, NY (April 21, 2020) – Altronix, the recognized leader in power and data transmission products for the professional security industry, has introduced new additions to its award-winning Tango™ PoE Driven Power Supply/Charger. Tango provides tremendous savings by leveraging low-voltage installation methods, eliminating the need for an electrician and dedicated conduit and wire runs. The new series delivers 12VDC and 24VDC simultaneously over 8 or 16 outputs for powering access control and security devices from any 802.3bt PoE source up to 90W. A single LiFePO4 battery provides backup for 12VDC and/or 24VDC systems.
“We’ve expanded our Tango Series to accommodate larger access and security system installation requirements,” said Alan Forman, President, Altronix Corporation. “These new products further capitalize on the inherent benefits of utilizing PoE to efficiently power access control and further reduce the overhead associated with conventional access control deployment.”
The new Tango Series includes:
- Tango8A – Access Power Controller with PoE Driven Power Supply/Charger. Includes 8-trigger inputs and 8-fuse or PTC protected access control outputs.
- Tango8P – Multi-output PoE Driven Power Supply/Charger.
Includes 8-fuse or PTC protected power outputs.
- Tango8AP – Access Power Controller with Multi-output PoE Driven Power Supply/Charger. Includes 8-trigger inputs, 8-fuse or PTC protected access control and power outputs.
The new Tango Series accommodates Altronix sub-assemblies including: Altronix PDS8 Dual Input Power Distribution Modules which distribute 12VDC and/or 24VDC over a total of eight (8) fuse or PTC protected selectable outputs; and Altronix ACMS8 Dual Input Access Power Controllers which distribute power over a total of eight (8) fuse or PTC protected Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secured relayed outputs.
All Tango Series products are manufactured in the U.S.A. and backed by a lifetime warranty.