Press Release Summary:
- Designed with a 7-inch color display to facilitate smooth communication between operator and machine
- Includes a 15-foot (4.5-meter) Magnum® PRO Curve™ 300 welding gun and .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) drive rolls and guide for steel
- Ideal for metal fabrication, maintenance and repair, auto body and light industrial applications
Original Press Release:
The POWER MIGÂ® 360MP Welder Takes a Giant Step Forward
Pulse welding, increased duty cycle and advanced features make this multi-process machine a true welding workhorse
Cleveland – Lincoln Electric® has taken the next evolutionary step in POWER MIG welding technology with the introduction of the POWER MIG 360MP welder. This professional-grade machine combines an easy-to-use interface with a number of advanced welding features. The result is a multi-process workhorse, ideal for metal fabrication, maintenance and repair, auto body and light industrial applications.
Designed with a 7-inch color display to facilitate smooth communication between operator and machine, the POWER MIG 360MP welder is capable of Stick, TIG, MIG and Flux-Cored welding. In addition to an increased duty cycle, the welder is equipped with the following features:
- MIG and TIG Pulse welding, which provide better control of heat input and minimize warping and burn-through on thin metals.
- Ready. Set. Weld.® setup, with intuitive push-and-turn digital controls to make setup quick and effortless.
- Lincoln Electric’s ArcFX® Technology, which provides instant graphic feedback on the user interface and illustrates how a welder’s settings affect the weld outcome.
The POWER MIG 360MP package also includes a 15-foot (4.5-meter) Magnum® PRO Curve™ 300 welding gun and .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) drive rolls and guide for steel. Other accessories include:
- Gas regulator and hose
- Work clamp and cable
- 230V input cord and plug
- 115V AC auxiliary power receptacle
- Built-in storage compartment
For more information about Lincoln Electric’s POWER MIG 360MP welder, visit www.lincolnelectric.com
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln Electric has 60 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries, and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 150 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the company’s website at www.lincolnelectric.com
Janel Hlebak – firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.696.0229
Greg Coleman – email@example.com or 216.383.2462