Press Release Summary:
- Upright dolly carts for smooth movement around work area
- Skid pockets allows forklifts as well as skid loaders to pick up and move the unit where needed
- Pick eyes located at the top of the units for cranes, jibs and other hoisting equipment to pick up the equipment
Original Press Release:
Customizable Portable Power Distribution for Any Size Operation
Portable power distribution systems are one of the best pieces of equipment a remote or temporary location can invest in.
Our portable power distribution substations and panels with KVA transformers enable operators to power a variety of devices from multiple receptacles. Converting power from a generator makes these transformers ideal for work trailers, events, maintenance jobs and other temporary work.
We offer power distribution panels with KVA transformers from 7.5 KVA and below, all the way up to 150 KVA and greater - supplying a system for any sized application. Portability features increase the value of our systems further.
Here as a peek into some of the portability features our systems offer:
- Upright dolly carts for smooth movement around work area. Simply lean the units back and roll them. Hook them up and they are ready to go
- Cube frames with smooth-rolling casters that work like dolly carts for larger units
- Skid pockets, allowing forklifts and skid loaders to pick up and move the unit where needed
- Pick eyes located at the top of the units for cranes, jibs, and other hoisting equipment to easily pick up the equipment- great for locations with no room to roll units around effectively
Flexibility to move these power distributors around the job site with little hassle makes daily operation more efficient.
We have several pre-configured substations, but can build specialized units to customer specifications.