Press Release Summary:
- Features six-channel DDR4 ECC/Registered 2400/2666 MHz memory, up to 32GB per DIMM and max support of 384GB
- Provides 8 x PCIe x8 slots for expansion LAN modules and up to 96 GbE copper/fiber ports
- Supports hot-swappable FAN module and 100GbE LAN modules
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Announces 2U HPC with Intel® Skylake-SP/Cascade Lake-SP processor, DDR4, 8 PCIe X8 slot and Redundant PSU
January 27, 2020, WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for electronic OEMs, announces the PL-82020, a high-performance computer (HPC) with Intel® Skylake S-P/Cascade Lake-SP scalable processor. Cascade Lake is the 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor. It is the direct successor to Intel’s Skylake server microarchitecture sharing the same socket and pinout, core count, cache size, and I/O capabilities, but with significant improvements in speed and efficiency.
Cascade Lake is the 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor and features Intel® Deep Learning Boost and provides high-performance inference and vision for AI workloads. It consolidates diverse IoT workloads, handles massive datasets and enables near real-time transactions.
Key Features, PL-82020
- Intel® Skylake-SP/Cascade Lake Xeon® scalable Series Processor, LGA3647
- Six-channel DDR4 ECC/Registered 2400/2666 MHz Memory, up to 32GB per DIMM, and max support of 384GB.
- 8 x PCIe x8 slots for expansion LAN modules, up to 96 GbE Copper/Fiber ports
- Supports hot-swappable FAN module
- Supports 100GbE LAN modules (Optional)
- 2x standard PCIe x8 add-on card (Optional)
- Supports IPMI card with VGA (Optional)
- 2x 2.5” HDD/SSD hot-pluggable (Optional)
The PL-82020 HPC server can support hybrid configurations in the Cloud, IoT, and Call Center applications. Hybrid cloud computers offer the flexibility to handle high-value data while enabling the utilization of third-party cloud services for less-critical data.
The PL-82020 can be modified by WIN Enterprises based on unique customer requirements.
About WIN Enterprises
Founded in 1991, WIN Enterprises is an ISO 9001 certified product development company that designs and manufactures customized x86-based embedded systems and motherboards. The Company develops reference designs for leading microprocessor companies, plus customized set-top boxes, rack-mounted appliances, and other products for its electronic OEM customers. WIN Enterprises enables cost-effective design, manufacturing, and fulfillment services for corporations around the world. For more information, contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email WIN at firstname.lastname@example.org.