Press Release Summary:
- Features 7th/6th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processor and two 260-pin SODIMM dual-channel DDR4 1866/2133MHz supporting up to 32GB of memory
- Comes with 2x USB 2.0 and 4x USB 3.0 COM ports to provide serial connections for gathering and storing factory-line information
- Data display capabilities include 2x HDMI and audio (1x line-out; 1x mic-in and with 2x GbE LAN, 4x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 I/O connectivity
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Announces Fanless Embedded Computer with 6th/7th Generation Intel Core and 6x USB for IoT Data & Video Storage
August 20, 2019 WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of custom solutions for OEMs, announces the PL-50010. The compact device is an aluminum extrusion and steel constructed fanless embedded PC featuring a 7th/6th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processor. It feature two 260-pin SODIMM dual-channel DDR4 1866/2133MHz supporting up to 32GB of memory. One 2.5" SATA 3.0 HDD drive bay is provided by the device along with a one half-size Mini PCIe socket. The unit has a IP40 rating and measures just 115mm (W) x 48.7 mm (H) x 111 mm (D). The PL-50010 has 2x USB 2.0 and 4x USB 3.0 COM ports to provide serial connections for gathering and storing factory-line information or fulfilling similar storage applications where lots of data are generated. USB 2.0, although slower that the newer 3.0 (by 10 x’s), can be used to augment a factory-based IoT architecture by capturing external video of manufacturing processes. Video and numeric data can then be shared with an edge server for diagnostics and forwarding to the Cloud for storage and further analysis.
Data Display capabilities include 2x HDMI (dual HDMI displays) and audio (1x line-out; 1x mic-in). A 12v DC-in (DC jack) powers the unit. LAN connections include 2x GbE for corporate or edge networking to the Cloud. Certifications include CE, FCC Class A, RoHS, UL/cUL.
• Supports 1x Mini PCIe
• 1x M.2 slots
• Rich I/O connectivity with 2x GbE LAN, 4x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
• 1x 2.5" SATA 3.0 drive bay
• HDMI provides up to 4096x2304p @ 24Hz resolution
• Compact size: 115mm (W) x 48.7 mm (H) x 111 mm (D); 4.5” (W) x 1.9” (D) x 4.8” (D)
• Supports DDR4 SODIMM up to 32GB
• Wi-Fi capable
About WIN Enterprises
WIN Enterprises is a product development company that designs and manufactures customized x86-based embedded systems and motherboards. Founded in 1991, WIN Enterprises develops reference designs for the leading microprocessor companies, as well as customized set-top boxes, rack-mounted appliances, and other electronic products for OEM customers. WIN Enterprises is an Affiliate Member of the Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance, a global ecosystem of 200+ member companies that provide the performance, connectivity, manageability, and security developers need to create smart, connected systems. With facilities in the United States, Taiwan, and China, WIN Enterprises enables cost-effective design, manufacturing, and fulfillment services for corporations around the world. For more information contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email email@example.com.
Director of Marketing
WIN Enterprises, Inc.