Press Release Summary:
- Delivers agility, flexibility and availability, to meet the key requirements of the industry of the future
- Packed with functions such as the import/export of parameters, vacuum cycle analysis, alarm and operation cycle monitoring
- Allows all LEMCOM mini pumps to be controlled remotely over the network either by the end user or by COVAL’s technical support teams
Original Press Release:
COVAL’s LEMCOM Manager: Vacuum Management Made Easy
Specially developed with vacuum handling applications in mind, LEMCOM Manager is a PC software package which allows you, in just a few clicks, to remotely setup and configure LEMCOM vacuum generators as well as run diagnostics.
Packed with numerous functions such as the import/export of parameters, vacuum cycle analysis, alarm and operation cycle monitoring, configuration help or even embedded firmware updating, LEMCOM Manager delivers agility, flexibility and availability, to meet the key requirements of the industry of the future.
The application allows all LEMCOM mini pumps to be controlled remotely over the network either by the end user or by COVAL’s technical support teams.
The LEMCOM series of mini-vacuum pumps, combined with the LEMCOM PC tool, offer the first global solution for vacuum gripping via Industrial Ethernet (PROFINET, EtherNet/IP) and fieldbuses (CANopen).
www.coval-inc.com COVAL. The vacuum you need. Where you need it, when you need it.
Established in the south of France, COVAL SAS designs, produces and markets high-performance vacuum components and systems throughout the entire world for industrial applications in all lines of business. COVAL is an ISO 9001 V2015 certified company that innovates on a global scale in the area of vacuum handling using optimized components with integrated, intelligent and reliable features. Its solutions can be adapted to any industrial context and their primary goal is to improve productivity with safety in mind. COVAL's clients are present in all major industrial fields in which vacuum handling is critical for efficiency and productivity. These fields include packaging, automotive, plastic processing, aeronautics, and palletizing. COVAL markets its products and services throughout Europe as well as in North and South America through its subsidiaries and its network of authorized distributors.
Facts and Figures Company
- French company founded in 1986
- Company size: 100+ employees
- 2016 revenue: €16.5 million
- 25 distributors in France and 30 international
- 5 subsidiaries: China, Germany, Italy, Spain, U.S.A.
- Production site and head office: Montélier, France
Vacuum pumps, suction cups, vacuum switches, vacuum grippers, accessories
Coval Vacuum Technology Inc.
901 Jones Franklin Road
RALEIGH, NC 27606
Joe REAMS Phone: +919 233-48-55 firstname.lastname@example.org
ZA des petits champs