Press Release Summary:
- Includes a head diameter of 59-inches, maximum feed opening of 13.5-inches and closed side settings from 3/8 - 2-inches
- Inverted or reverse design of tramp relief cylinders ensure the hydraulic seals are not exposed to contamination during operation
- Available with an automatic pressure relief valve for additional protection and tramp relief system
Original Press Release:
Superior will Unveil New Model Cone Crusher at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020
Morris, Minn. – Superior Industries, Inc., a U.S. based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, will officially add a new model to its line of Patriot® Cone Crushers when the P500 is shown at CONEXPO-CON/AGG for the first time in March. It’s one of a dozen new products the company will introduce during the Las Vegas trade show.
Specifically, the P500 model Patriot Cone Crusher is engineered to operate most effectively at 500 horsepower (350 kW). Other specifications unique to the P500 include a head diameter of 59-inches (1,500mm), maximum feed opening of 13.5-inches (343mm) and closed side settings from 3/8 - 2-inches (10-50mm).
Notable features of the P500 model cone include:
- Inverted or reverse design of tramp relief cylinders ensure the hydraulic seals are not exposed to contamination during operation.
- Tramp relief system designed with fewer accumulators for less maintenance. An automatic pressure relief valve means additional protection.
- Universal crushing chamber design requires no major, time-consuming change outs when transitioning from secondary to tertiary applications.
- If loss of clamping pressure, counterclockwise countershaft rotation causes crusher to open rather than turn down, which can cause significant damage.
Superior manufactures its full line of Patriot Cone Crushers in 200, 300, 400, 500 and 600 horsepower models. Each purchase comes with a lifetime warranty to protect the cone’s major components including the adjustment ring, bowl, eccentric, head, mainframe and main shaft.
Superior Industries at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020
Superior will launch a dozen new products for crushing, screening, washing and conveying applications. Displayed equipment will include the brand new Sentry™ Horizontal Shaft Impact (HSI) crusher, Fusion™ Modular Platform, belt drive Valor® Vertical Shaft Impact (VSI) crusher, bolted model Liberty® Jaw Crusher, Alliance® Low Water Washer and Portable Spirit® Wash Plant. Additional equipment with new features include the Anthem® Inclined Screen, gear drive Valor® Vertical Shaft Impact (VSI) crusher, P500 Patriot® Cone Crusher, Aggredry® Dewatering Washer and TeleStacker® Conveyor. Additionally, aftermarket solutions including new conveyor idlers, pulleys and accessories, plus crushing rotors, cone bushings, cone heads and jaw dies will be displayed alongside a multimedia experience showcasing several turnkey projects completed by the company’s construction management division. See Superior inside Central Hall at booth C31389 and start with the ones who change the game.
About Superior Industries, Inc.
From Rock Face to Load Out®, Superior Industries engineers and manufactures groundbreaking bulk material processing and handling equipment and cutting-edge components. From its headquarters in Morris, Minnesota, USA, the manufacturer supplies bulk crushing, screening, washing and conveying systems plus all related parts and services for industries like aggregates and mining. In addition to its home plant, Superior operates from five additional U.S. facilities, plus international factories in Canada, Brazil and China. (www.superior-ind.com)
Name: Corey Poppe
Title: Communications Manager
Phone: +1 (320) 589-2406
315 E State Highway 28
Morris, Minnesota 56267