Press Release Summary:
- Opti-L™ is a large-tube magnetic circuit with over 12,000 gauss
- Designed for product applications with poor flow characteristics or bridging tendencies
- Opti-T™ is a high-temperature circuit with durability and heat tolerance up to 356°F
Original Press Release:
Industrial Magnetics, Inc. Expands Opti™ Series Magnetic Tube Offering
Boyne City, Mich. (PRWeb) November 18, 2019 -- Industrial Magnetics, Inc. has added two, rare-earth magnetic circuit selections to their Opti™ Series of magnetic tubes. The Opti-L and Opti-T circuits have been specifically designed to meet the changing needs and requirements facing processing facilities with regard to various compliance and regulatory initiatives.
The Opti-L™ is a large-tube magnetic circuit with over 12,000 gauss designed for product applications with poor flow characteristics or bridging tendencies.
The Opti-T™ is a high-temperature circuit with durability and heat tolerance up to 356°F.
The Opti Series addresses new standards for magnet separators set forth in schemas such as FSMA, HACCP, GFSI, BRC, FSSC, and SQF. Each circuit is designed to optimize values that have been identified and earmarked as critical measurements for the specification, purchase, audit, verification and validation requirements for magnetic separation equipment and meets a minimum and measurable threshold of repeatable magnet performance.
IMI's Compliance Engineer, Ken Gentner, states, "With regard to the stringent and evolving standards around food safety, IMI is the only manufacturer of Foreign Body Detection and Removal equipment certified by HACCP International for the North American market. This distinction validates our commitment to meeting the increasing demands of industry, customers and regulatory agencies."
There are now six, rare-earth circuit configurations in the Opti Series family. These are available on IMI products including magnetic Grates, Grate Tubes, Drawer-in-Housings, Pneumatic Line Housing, Ox®, Bullet® Magnet, and Large Tube Housing.
The Opti Series includes:
- Opti-B™: Balanced circuit ideal for abrasive applications, featuring a high-performance blend of 9,500 gauss and 16.7 lbs. of pull strength on a 1/2” ball
- Opti-G™: Circuit which optimizes magnetic field at 12,000 gauss
- Opti-H™: HACCP International Food Safety Programme Certification-approved circuit with over 11,000 gauss and 106 oz. of pull strength on a 1/4” ball
- Opti-L™: Over 12,000 gauss large tube circuit for products having flowability issues, bridging tendencies.
- Opti-P™: Circuit which boasts an industry-best of 119 oz. of pull strength on a 1/4” ball
- Opti-T™: High-temperature Rare Earth circuit with high durability and heat tolerance up to 356°F
For more information on IMI's new Opti™ Series magnetic circuit designs, visit http://www.magnetics.com or contact an IMI Product Specialist at 888.582.0821.
Industrial Magnetics, Inc.