Press Release Summary:
- Offers Intel® QuickAssist technology and high processing performance through the Intel® Atom® processor C3558/C3758
- Equipped with six 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports using Intel® i210 Ethernet controller and one expandable LAN module slot for a maximum of fourteen LAN ports
- Features two pairs of latch-type LAN bypass functions to protect communications during power outages as well as BIOS console redirection
Original Press Release:
Axiomtekâ€™s 1U Rackmount Network Appliance Platform with 14 LANs and IntelÂ® DPDK & QAT â€“ NA363R
Axiomtek - a world-renowned leader relentlessly devoted in the research, development and manufacture of series of innovative and reliable industrial computer products of high efficiency – is pleased to introduce NA363R, a reliable 1U rackmount network appliance platform offering Intel® QuickAssist technology and high processing performance through the Intel® Atom® processor C3558/C3758 (Denverton). It comes with six 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports using Intel® i210 Ethernet controller and one expandable LAN module slot for a maximum of fourteen LAN ports. It features two pairs of latch-type LAN bypass functions to protect important communications during power outages as well as BIOS console redirection for efficient management. The network security appliance provides high security and reliability with power-efficient for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM applications.
“Axiomtek’s NA363R features high-density LAN ports and a flexible LAN module slot for flexible configurations to meet the requirements of various applications,” said Bruce Cheng, a product manager of Product PM Division at Axiomtek. "It supports the Intel® QuickAssist Technology, which accelerates data processing and compresses cryptographic workloads. The network appliance also features the Intel® Data Plane Development Kit, which greatly boosts packet processing performance and throughput to improve data plane performance. Under the durable 1U rackmount form factor, the space-saving NA363R is suitable for small and medium business environments and related applications.”
The trustworthy NA363R runs on Yocto and Linux as well as comes with four DDR4 R-DIMM/U-DIMM sockets that can provide system memory of up to 128GB. It also offers two 2.5" SATA3 HDD/SSD and one mSATA for sufficient storage. The rackmount network communication platform has two USB 2.0 ports and a serial console port. Moreover, it supports watchdog timer featuring 255 stepping for system reset and 8 stepping for LAN Bypass to ensure reliable operation. Furthermore, the NA363R is certified with FCC and CE.
Axiomtek’s NA363R is now available for purchase. For more product information or customization services, please visit our global website at www.axiomtek.com or contact one of our sales representatives at email@example.com.
- Intel® Atom® processor C3558/C3758 (codename: Denverton)
- Four DDR4 R-DIMM/U-DIMM for up to 128GB memory
- Six 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with Intel® i210 Ethernet controller
- Supports Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- Supports Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (Intel® DPDK)
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM applications