Press Release Summary:
- MultiCan is available with pharma-grade HDPE as well as 5, 10 and 20L capacities
- Designed for flavors and fragrances, alcohol, coatings, additives and solvents
- Ideal for oxygen-sensitive contents and for liquids tending to permeate
Original Press Release:
New MultiCan® EVOH Barrier Containers
Dynalon Labware is proud to introduce the Swiss made MultiCan® Barrier Containers into the North American market. MultiCan barrier containers offer a six-layer multilayer technology that makes this container a perfect fit for oxygen-sensitive contents and for liquids tending to permeate, such as non-polar hydro-carbon compounds. MultiCans feature an Antistatic outer layer allowing for use with flammable liquids.
Six-layer multilayer technology makes this container a perfect fit for oxygen-sensitive contents and for liquids tending to permeate, such as for example non-polar hydro- carbon compounds. These plastic containers are especially designed for flavors and fragrances, alcohol, paints and coatings, additives and solvents and detergents.
MultiCan® barrier containers feature a six-layer structure – of which one is an all-round EVOH barrier layer. This structure results in increased customer benefits:
- The filled medium is only in contact with ultrapure HDPE.
- The characteristics of the customer product remain stable.
- The permeation of the product is efficiently prevented.
- The new lid with integrated barrier makes the whole canister system permeation-resistant.
- Flexible and dimensionally stable transport packaging with UN approval.
- The MultiCan is newly available also with pharma-grade HDPE.
- This canister is in particular suitable for products such as e.g. aromas and fragrances, alcohols, additives, solvents, paints and lacquers, and detergents.
MultiCans are supplied with a tamper evident closure. All barrier containers have UN classification and are FDA approved. Bulk pallet pricing available upon request. MultiCans are stocked in 5, 10 and 20L capacities at our Rochester, NY facility. Additional sizes and colors are available in capacities from 3 to 60 Liters upon request. Contact Dynalon Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.