Press Release Summary:
- Designed for mounting on to ABM’s T-114-RG thrust bearing
- Installed using various mounting configurations such as bottom thread mounting, shoulder mounting and lock nut mounting
- Supports high load capacity and available in custom sizes and materials
Original Press Release:
Auburn Bearing Launches New Mounted Thrust Bearing Solution
MACEDON, NY (April 16, 2019) – Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing is excited to introduce its new and exclusive MT-114-RG mounted thrust bearing. The MT-114-RG is a bearing assembly that allows our popular T-114-RG style thrust bearing series to be conveniently threaded onto a shaft for mounting or to be bolted into place. This bearing and mount combination allows for fast and easy mounting of this small, self-contained thrust bearing.
The new MT-114-RG can be installed using a variety of mounting configurations, including bottom thread mounting, shoulder mounting, and lock nut mounting, making this bearing and mount assembly a convenient solution for a variety of applications that require the T-114-RG style thrust bearing.
Key Product Highlights:
- Designed to mount ABM’s T-114-RG thrust bearing
- Supports an unusually high load capacity
- Allows for quick and easy installation
- Manufactured in the USA
- Custom sizes and materials available
- Free application support
About Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing:
Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing, founded in 1989, is one of the oldest continuously operating thrust ball bearing manufacturers in the United States. ABM is known for its exclusive line of “V” groove thrust bearings, which are designed to reduce rolling friction. Today, ABM specializes in manufacturing industry standard ball and roller thrust bearings, custom thrust bearings, and precision machined components. To learn more about ABM’s full line of bearing products and manufacturing services, please call (315) 986-7600 or visit www.auburnbearing.com.