Press Release Summary:
The Model 1110 Lightmeter is designed for recording light intensity of incandescent, fluorescent and LED sources. The product features a detachable light sensor with 48 in. cord and can store 1 million measurements. The unit provides MAP mode function that allows manual triggering to record spot readings for creating point by point maps of light levels within an area. The meter is embedded with DataView® software that is used for data storage, real-time display, analysis and report generation.
Original Press Release:
New Model 1110 Lightmeter From AEMC®
Simple-to-Use with Direct Access To All Functions
The new model 1110 Lightmeter from AEMC’s is designed to record light intensity of incandescent, fluorescent and LED sources. It is battery powered, compact, lightweight, and simple-to-use with direct access to all functions. All measurement results are easily accessible on the instrument’s front panel simply by pressing 1 button. It has a detachable light sensor with a 48 inch cord to aid in getting the proper location and orientation for monitoring. This sensor matches the spectral response of the human eye making this instrument ideal for workplace analysis. Using the MAP mode function it can be manually triggered to record spot readings to create point by point maps of light level within an area or it can be set for automatically timed recording sessions. User selectable configuration, data analysis, and report generation can be accomplished with the free DataView® software included with the logger.
Key Features of the AEMC ® 1110 Include:
- Data logging function stores 1 million measurements
- MAP or continuous recording
- Selectable compensation for fluorescent or LED sources
- Detachable probe
- Selectable units of Lux or Foot Candles
- Min, Max, and Average measurements available
- USB and Bluetooth communication
- Blue electroluminescent backlit display
- Battery or USB powered
- Includes FREE DataView® software for data storage, real-time display, analysis, and report generation
- Greenhouses and environmental studies
- Testing for OSHA compliance in workplace and industrial settings
- Office environments, labs, factories, schools
- Ambient testing for light sensitive displays and archives in museums and art galleries.
For more information on the 1110 Lightmeter from AEMC or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit our website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.