Press Release Summary:
- XG1930DC and XG4047DC feature load-sensing technology and hydraulic system that can save energy by 15 to 20 percent with reduced noise pollution
- XGXGA45J comes with Σ-shaped combination boom that can achieve vertical lifting/lowering and horizontal telescoping plus super-strong obstacle crossing capability
- XGS72J telescoping boom can adjust the center of gravity dynamically to improve stability with real-time load monitoring, automatic levelling, platform load weighing and malfunction warning
Original Press Release:
XCMG Debuts Four Mobile Elevating Work Platforms at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020
LAS VEGAS, March 12, 2020 /PR Newswire/ -- XCMG Fire-fighting Safety Equipment, a sub-division of XCMG (SHE:000425) is to launch four mobile elevating work platforms at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020, from March 10 to 14 in Las Vegas, US.
The four customized models join XCMG's current line-up of tailored mobile elevating work platforms specially designed for the US market.
"We are designing new models customized for North America and equipped with intelligent technologies for optimal performance. Our local service and response teams can also guarantee prompt support for customers," said Xiaodong Xu, Deputy General Manager of XCMG Fire-fighting Safety Equipment.
The new products to be demonstrated at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 will highlight safety, reliability, manoeuvrability, energy-saving and intelligence:
- The XG1930DC and XG4047DC are made of Q500 high-strength steel to improve safety; the boom mechanism is optimized to save energy and the machine gravity center is designed to make aerial operations comfortable. The all-new steering mechanism arrangement can easily achieve a zero turning radius and make transfers more efficient. At the same time, the advanced load-sensing technology and hydraulic system can save energy by 15 to 20 percent with reduced noise pollution.
- The XGXGA45J's Σ-shaped combination boom can achieve vertical lifting/lowering and horizontal telescoping plus super-strong obstacle crossing capability. With a robust chassis, the extendible work platform can offer a larger operating space. The model provides protective measures including chassis inclination protection, platform overload warning, emergency lowering, safe speed limit and flexible start/stop technology.
- The XGS72J has a telescoping boom that adjusts the center of gravity dynamically to improve stability with real-time load monitoring, automatic levelling, platform load weighing and malfunction warning.
Visitors can find the four mobile elevating work platforms at booth F6424 in the Las Vegas Festival Grounds.
XCMG has previously released three series of mobile elevating work platforms - scissor lift, telescopic boom lifts, and articulating boom lifts in the United States. Customized and personalized features have met the needs of customers in North America and received good reviews. To date, XCMG aerial work platforms have been exported to more than 50 countries and regions including developed countries such as the United States, Australia, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, and Western Europe.
XCMG Elevating Working Platforms completes many construction tasks such as UAE villa complexes construction, Thailand's petrochemical field construction, and Batam development projects in Indonesia.
XCMG is a multinational heavy machinery manufacturing company with a history of 77 years. It currently ranks sixth in the world' construction machinery industry. The company exports to more than 183 countries and regions around the world.