Press Release Summary:
- MB-50040 features DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM up to 64GB
- Supports 3 independent displays LVDS + DP/HDMI + DP/HDMI
- Ideal for graphically-oriented factory process monitoring and IoT applications that require high performance
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Announces Mini-ITX Form Factor with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor for IoT and Factory Process Monitoring
June 9, 2020, WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for electronic OEMs, announces the MB-50040. The MB-50040 is a high performance Mini-ITX single board computer (SBC) for graphically-oriented factory process monitoring and IoT applications that require high performance.
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Mini-ITX
- DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM up to 64GB
- Supports 3 independent displays: LVDS + DP/HDMI + DP/HDMI (Auto-detecting)
- DP++ resolution supports up to 4096x2304 @ 60Hz
- Multiple expansion: 1 PCIe x4, 1 M.2 M Key (SATA/PCIe), 1 M.2 E key (PCIe/USB)
- Storage: 2 SATA 3.0
- Rich I/O: 2 Intel GbE, 4 USB 3.1, 4 USB 2.0
- 15-Year CPU Life Cycle Support Until Q1' 31
Three independent displays are supported for factory-line visualization. One display has DP++ resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz. To meet the requirements of a complete IoT architecture, the unit supports 2 SATA 3.0 for plenty of storage and communication to the Cloud. The 8th Generation processor provides a wide variety of performance based on 2-, 4- or 8-core processing capabilities. Robust network and device connectivity is provided by 2x Intel GbE LAN, 4x USB 3.1, and 4x USB 2.0 along with multiple expansion capabilities.
About WIN Enterprises
Founded in 1991, WIN Enterprises is an ISO 9001 certified product development company that designs and manufactures customized x86-based embedded systems and motherboards. The Company develops reference designs for leading microprocessor companies, plus customized set-top boxes, rack-mounted appliances, and other products for its electronic OEM customers. WIN Enterprises enables cost-effective design, manufacturing, and fulfillment services for corporations around the world. For more information, contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email WIN at email@example.com.