Press Release Summary:
- Provides a full range of dispensing solutions for small volumes of material in amounts as little as 0.05 cc to 25 cc
- Offers application flexibility to accommodate changes in material requirements, positive rod metering for unmatched repeatability and volume-optimized cylinders for optimal control
- Available in Micro-Meter P2K, Micro-Meter A2K, Micro-Meter D2K and Micro-Meter 1K options
Original Press Release:
Introducing a New Family of Meters for Small-volume Dispensing
Wixom, Michigan USA – October 3, 2019 - Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ-NDSN), a leading supplier of precision technologies for material dispensing, announced today the launch of MicroMeter®, Nordson SEALANT EQUIPMENT’S new product family of small-volume dispensing materials for one- and two-component ambient-temperature materials.
The Micro-Meter family offers a full range of dispensing solutions for small volumes of material in amounts as little as 0.05 cc to 25 cc. Each product offers application flexibility to accommodate changes in material requirements, versatility to fit into existing production environments, positive rod metering for unmatched repeatability, volume-optimized cylinders for optimal control and flexible inlet valve design for quick installations and retrofitting.
The Micro-Meter compliments Nordson Sealant Equipment’s Pro-Meter family of dispensers, completing the continuum of dispensing solutions for all volumes and viscosities of materials in a variety of applications.
Product Family Options and Applications
- Micro-Meter P2K: Pneumatically driven two-component metering system for potting and encapsulating
- Micro-Meter A2K: Servo-driven two-component metering system for potting, encapsulating, gasketing and bonding
- Micro-Meter D2K: Dual servo-driven two-component metering system for potting, encapsulating, gasketing, bonding, composite filling and micro-dispensing
- Micro-Meter 1K: One-component metering system for encapsulating, gasketing, bonding and micro-dispensing
Contact Nordson Sealant Equipment to learn how Micro-Meter can optimize your production.
Nordson Sealant Equipment
28775 Beck Road Wixom
MI USA, 48393
Telephone Number: +1.734.459.8600
Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq: NDSN) engineers, manufactures, and markets differentiated products and systems used for the precision dispensing and processing of adhesives, coatings, polymers and plastics, sealants, biomaterials, and other materials and for fluid management, test and inspection, UV curing, and plasma surface treatment, all supported by application expertise and direct global sales and service. Nordson serves a wide variety of consumer nondurable, durable, and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, construction, and general product assembly and finishing. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the company has operations and support offices in more than 30 countries.
For Release: Immediately Contact: Tim Campbell +1.440.985.3959 Timothy.Campbell@nordson.com