Press Release Summary:
- Made from 100% cotton denim, chambray, or canvas and available in indigo, black, gray, railroad stripe, and brown colors
- Feature extra-long ties with reinforced bar tacking offering added strength
- Offer adjustable neck straps and accessible towel holders
Original Press Release:
Metro Edge™ Aprons, New from Mercer Culinary… Style With an Attitude
RONKONKOMA, N.Y. (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 26, 2020 - Mercer Culinary is excited to announce the release of Metro Edge™, a new line of quality aprons which are as stylish as they are functional. Wear anywhere, from the dining hall to the finest of restaurants to behind the bar, they will deliver a look that will create a lasting impression with guests.
There are nine styles to choose from including bistro, waist and bib versions. Made from 100% cotton denim, chambray, or canvas there is an option for any climate. The variety of colors, including indigo, black, gray, railroad stripe, and brown are on trend with the latest décor in foodservice establishments.
Metro Edge aprons are designed with incredible attention to detail. Some of the well thought out features are:
- Extra-long ties with reinforced bar tacking offering added strength
- Adjustable neck straps providing comfort
- Easily accessible towel holders
- Stylish leather accents and contrast stitching
- All aprons are machine washable
- A variety of pocket types and sizes for extra space
For more information about Metro Edge or our full line of products, visit http://www.mercerculinary.com or contact Mercer Culinary, 1-800-221-5202, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About Mercer Culinary
Mercer Culinary manufactures and supplies cutlery and accessories for the professional culinary market. Exceptional materials, unique design and dedicated craftsmanship are the hallmark of Mercer products. Mercer is the predominant supplier to culinary education with a strong presence in commercial foodservice spanning more than 30 years. Quality, performance, value, and service are the focal points for this second generation family business.