Press Release Summary:
- Available in frame sizes as small as 13mm and as large as 70mm, and feature ripple-reducing design and are clean-room ready
- Able to bear large loads through robust bearing arrangement, and can deliver increased torque due to its high-energy magnets and power-dense winding technology
- Come with built-in high-performance encoder (either absolute or incremental) that enables direct fine positioning
Original Press Release:
Nippon Pulse Introduces New High-Resolution, High-Torque Miniature AC Servomotors
RADFORD, Va. – Nippon Pulse America, Inc. is pleased to introduce its new series of high-performance micro direct-drive (MDD) AC servomotors. The new MDD motors will join Nippon Pulse’s existing line of Linear Shaft Motor servomotors.
Each compact MDD motor comes with a built-in high-performance encoder (either absolute or incremental) that enables direct fine positioning. The motors are able to bear large loads through a robust bearing arrangement, and can deliver increased torque due to its high-energy magnets and power-dense winding technology. The motors also feature a ripple-reducing design and are clean-room ready.
MDD servomotors are available in frame sizes as small as 13mm and as large as 70mm, and can support hollow shaft structures. Each frame size is available in three stack lengths to fit into your application’s space requirements. The motor and encoder are integrated into a single compact unit.
Nippon Pulse is able to meet customer requirements with options for custom motor shafts and cable lengths, as well as various sealing options. All MDD motors are designed with optimized speed and torque characteristics.
The MDD motors can be integrated into a wide range of applications, including:
- High-precision positioning
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Robotic arms and scalar robots
- Manufacturing equipment
- Inspection devices
- Smartphone testing equipment
- Direct drive applications
- and more!
The MDD motors are both RoHS and CE compliant, and are available with Elmo or Panasonic drives.
For more information about our new AC servos, visit our website at nipponpulse.com.
About the Company: Nippon Pulse America Inc. is an American subsidiary of Tokyo-based Nippon Pulse Motor Co., Ltd. Nippon Pulse is a global manufacturer and Tier 1 supplier of precision motion control products for original equipment manufacturers. We provide a wide array of motion control solutions to meet your needs, including industry-leading stepper motors, the innovative Linear Shaft Motor, controllers and drivers. For more information about Nippon Pulse’s quality products, visit nipponpulse.com or call 1-540-633-1677.