Press Release Summary:
- Features EPIC Board (165 x 115mm), single DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM socket and dual Intel i210-AT with 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN controller
- Supports Ethernet, serial ports, digital and analog I/O, video, wireless and various application-specific interfaces in factory settings
- Applicable in IoT, robotics, factory automation, medical instrumentation and defense applications
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Offers Embedded EPIC™ SBC with Choice of Intel® Mobile Processors to Support Robotics, Industrial IoT and Other Factory Automation Applications
March 12, 2019 WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of custom solutions for OEMs, announces the MB-83970 designed in the Embedded Platform for Industrial Computing (i.e., EPIC) single board computer form factor. At just 6.5 × 4.5 inches (165 × 114 mm) the SBC falls in between the PC/104-Plus and EBX small form factors. The MB-83970 supports a range of the current Intel® mobile processors, including the Intel® 6th Gen Core i7 6822EQ; Core i5 6442 EQ; Core i3 6102E; and Celeron G3902E mobile processors (Skylake-H). This makes the MB-83970 ideal for use in today’s modern factories with their automated stocking, robotics, and various IoT applications.
- Factory automation
- Medical instrumentation
The MB-83970 SBC supports Ethernet, serial ports, digital and analog I/O, video, wireless, and various application-specific interfaces in factory settings.
- EPIC Board (165 x 115mm)
- Intel® 6th Gen Core i7 6822EQ / Core i5 6442 EQ / Core i3 6102E / Celeron G3902E Mobile processors (Skylake-H)
- Single DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM Socket, Max 16GB
- Supports VGA, HDMI, LVDS, and Triple Display
- Dual Intel i210-AT with 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN controller
- 4 x USB 3.0 / 4 x USB 2.0 / 2 x SATA Ports (6 Gb/sec)
- Utilizes Fintek F81866AD-I; supports 5 x COM Ports
- High-definition Audio
- DC+ 12V Input
WIN Enterprises will customize the MB-83970 based on customer’s specific market needs.
About WIN Enterprises
WIN Enterprises designs and produces advanced computing systems that are marketed worldwide. Products include single-board computers, platform appliances in both desktop and rack-mounted systems. Products are supported by a strong array of integrated services that are offered across the design and manufacturing functions.
For more information, contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email WIN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Hill, Marketing Director
Product Page: https://win-ent.com/Epic/mb-83970