Press Release Summary:
- M2 series amplifiers feature a conformal coated circuit board to protect against dust and water intrusion, as well as zinc nickel-plated marine grade brass terminals for a corrosion free connection
- Equipped with a full complement of smart features like C.L.E.A.N. technology for fast and accurate setup
- Installed in virtually any application from a boat to an open air vehicle
Original Press Release:
Rockford Fosgate® Introduces New Family of Marine Amplifiers
Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
Tempe, Ariz., June 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Rockford Fosgate the industry leader in high-performance audio systems, is proud to announce a new line of amplifiers designed specifically for the marine environment. The new models of M2 series amplifiers feature UV stable powder coated heatsinks, a conformal coated circuit board to protect against dust and water intrusion, as well as Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass terminals for a corrosion free connection. With MSRP ranging from $199.99 to $399.99, the M2 amplifiers will begin shipping July 1st.
The line has four models consisting of a stereo amp, a four-channel model, a five-channel, and a mono-block subwoofer amplifier. Since all are equipped with a full complement of smart features like C.L.E.A.N. technology for fast and accurate setup, "auto-sense" turn-on for use with high level inputs, the unique P.O.W.E.R supply which continues to generate more than rated power as the voltage increases, and a top mounted control panel, the M2 amplifiers could be installed in virtually any application from a boat to an open air vehicle.
For more information and complete specifications please use the links below.
PRIME R2 Models include:
- M2-200X2 | 200 Watt 2-Channel Amplifier
- M2-300X4 | 300 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier
- M2-750X5 | 750 Watt 5-Channel Amplifier
- M2-500X1 | 500-Watt Mono Amplifier
- 2 Year Warranty
To find an authorized retail location near you, please visit rockfordfosgate.com.
About Rockford Corporation
Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, the Rockford Corporation markets and distributes high-performance audio systems for the mobile, motorsport, and marine audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a publicly traded company and manufactures its products under the brand Rockford Fosgate(R).
Source Rockford Corporation
Media: Theresa Anthony