Press Release Summary:
- Features fanless design with 8th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7-8700 processor, three GigE LAN ports and six USB 3.0 ports for easy integration in multi-camera machine vision applications
- Available in MAF800-E, MAF800-2E and MAF800-L2E configurations which are built with SUMIT module that comprises four PoE ports and a serial port module
- Offers operating temperature ranges from -10°C up to 50°C, two SATA 3.0, DVI-D and VGA display interface, and 16GB DDR4 system memory
Original Press Release:
Intel-Based MAF800 AI Computer Supports High Performance GPU Cards
Taipei, Taiwan, February 20, 2020 - IBASE Technology Inc. (TPEx: 8050), a world-leading manufacturer of embedded computing systems and solutions, reveals its powerful MAF800 industrial-grade AI computer series suitable for use in machine vision and factory automation facilities to automate shop floor processes and defect inspection based on deep learning with automated optical inspection (AOI) or vision-guided robotics (VGR).
The MAF800 base model has a compact and fanless design with a high performance 8th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7-8700 processor and extensive connectivity with three GigE LAN ports and six USB 3.0 ports for easy integration in multi-camera machine vision applications including locating and aligning parts for assembly with greater speed and accuracy than manual positioning.
Three other configurations of the modular MAF800 series include MAF800-E, MAF800-2E and MAF800-L2E, which are built with a SUMIT module that comprises four PoE ports and a serial port module. The MAF800-2E and MAF800-L2E, however, offer an additional I/O expansion compartment with a PCIe slot for I/O control cards, a PCIe(x16) slot to fit a graphics card for extra computing power needed to perform AI tasks in real time, and an M.2 / mPCIe slot for M.2 AI / WiFi / Profibus cards. The MAF800 features a 9V~36V wide-range DC input, as well as a 12V DC input that can be used to power a graphics card or a PoE module.
The MAF800 series has an operating temperature range from -10°C up to 50°C, two SATA 3.0, a DVI-D and a VGA display interface, and 16GB DDR4 system memory. It runs on both Windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu operating systems. For more information regarding available options and configurations, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (Max. TDP 65W)
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
- 3x GigE ports, 6x USB 3.0
- 1x M.2 2280 M Key
- Modular design: Main system or Main system + SUMIT module (4 ports PoE+ SUMIT module) or Main system + SUMIT module + Expansion slots support PCIe high performance graphics cards
- Operating temperature ranging from -10°C to 50°C
About IBASE Technology
IBASE Technology (TPEx: 8050) specializes in the design and manufacturing of robust industrial PC products, delivering high quality products and excellent service since its establishment in 2000. IBASE carries out manufacturing and quality control at its own facilities in Taiwan that are certified with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 standards. Current product offerings comprise of x86- and RISC-based industrial motherboards, embedded systems, panel PCs, digital signage players and network appliances for applications in the automation, retail, transportation, gaming, healthcare and smart factory sectors. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
IBASE is an Associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance. From modular components to market-ready systems, Intel and the 250+ global member companies of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance provide scalable, interoperable solutions that accelerate deployment of intelligent devices and end-to-end analytics. Close collaboration with Intel and each other enables Alliance members to innovate with the latest technologies, helping developers deliver first-in-market solutions. Learn more at: intel.com/IoTSolutionsAlliance.
Alice Chen, Senior Marketing Manager