Press Release Summary:
- Features replaceable and flame-resistant case to protect internal components
- Includes optional flowmeter for gas flow adjustment at the feeder
- Designed for construction, pipe, metal fabrication, shipbuilding and rental fleet application
Original Press Release:
Lincoln Electric Offers Greater Control with The New LN-25X™
Portable industrial wire feeder with less wires drastically increases productivity
Cleveland – Lincoln Electric® introduces the new LN-25X™, a portable industrial wire feeder with CrossLinc® and True Voltage Technology™ (TVT™). Designed for construction, pipe, metal fabrication, shipbuilding and rental fleet applications, this product provides greater control with fewer cables to drastically reduce movement.
With safety and efficiency top of the mind, the LN-25X™ is designed with a variety of enhanced features to improve the welder’s experience, whether they’re in a shipyard or 100 feet off the ground. Features include:
- Adjustable wire run-in speed for softer starting
- Arc hours meter
- Bright digital meters for easy viewing, even in bright sunlight
- English or Metric unit configuration
- Maxtrac® wire drive system for reliable feeding and durability
- Optional flowmeter for easy gas flow adjustment at the feeder
- Potted PC boards, providing moisture and corrosion protection
- Replaceable and flame-resistant case to protect internal components
- Split wire guide, which reduces birdnesting and allows for easy cleaning no-fuss wire guide alignment
- Trigger interlock switch for operator comfort for long welds
- Weld timers, including pre-flow, post-flow, and burn back
The LN-25X™ can be used in MIG and Flux-Cored processes, and is equipped with a variety of built-in technology. CrossLinc®and True Voltage Technology™ improve all aspects of operation, providing safety, quality and improved productivity. The Maxtrac®Wire Drive System, a heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system, is optimized for both soft and hard wires and offers easy wire-loading and cleaning.
For more information on Lincoln Electric’s new LN-25X™, visit www.lincolnelectric.com.
For more information on Lincoln Electric’s CrossLinc technology, visit www.lincolnelectric.com/CrossLinc
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 60 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com.
Melissa Gutschmidt – firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.696.0229
Greg Coleman – email@example.com or 216.383.2462