Press Release Summary:
- Features 5-1/2-inch-long (140-mm), lightweight hand-held that dispenses a 250-psi (17.2-bar) pressurized burst from a recyclable CO2 cartridge to flush debris from blocked condensate drain lines
- Comes with ergonomic handle-shaped body that features a non-slip, thumb-activated trigger that fires air stream once the red safety lever is released
- Offers tapered design that allows service techs to hold adaptor onto any 3/8 to 3/4-inch condensate pipe access openings for a tight, maximum pressurization and leak-proof seal
Original Press Release:
RectorSeal® Introduces LineShot™ Tool for Clearing Blocked HVAC/R Condensate Lines
LineShot™ is a hand-held tool that uses recyclable CO2 cartridges to pressurize air conditioning condensate lines and flush debris.
RectorSeal®, Houston, a leading manufacturer of quality HVAC/R tools and accessories, introduces LineShot™, the HVAC industry’s only CO2 pressurized condensate line flushing tool designed specifically for Safe-T-Switch®, All-Access™ and other brands of access cleanout fittings on air conditioning systems.
LineShot is a 5-1/2-inch-long (140-mm), lightweight hand-held reusable tool that dispenses a 250-psi (17.2-bar) pressurized burst from a recyclable CO2 cartridge (sold separately) to flush debris from blocked condensate drain lines. The ergonomic handle-shaped body features a non-slip, thumb-activated trigger that fires a steady air stream once the red safety lever is released.
Lineshot is designed as an easy, time-saving solution that, in most applications, circumvents more labor-intensive blockage clearing techniques, such as rodding or condensate drain line disassembly.
Connection is fast and easy with a 14-inch-long (355-mm) flexible PVC hose featuring 5/16-inch (8-mm) brass female fittings that connect the tool to cleanout models that have a built-in Schrader valve. LineShot also accommodates other cleanout brands, such as the Safe-T-Switch SS1, via an included conical rubber adaptor, which has an embedded Schrader valve for connecting to the hose/fitting. The tapered design allows service techs to hold the adaptor onto any 3/8 to 3/4-inch (9.5 to 19-mm) condensate pipe access openings for a tight, maximum pressurization and leak-proof seal.
Other LineShot benefits include:
- 4-inch-long x 2-inch-diameter (102 x 51-mm) stainless steel CO2 cartridge holds 0.5-ounces (16-grams), enough to clear several condensate line blockages;
- Zip-tied onto four color, illustrated paper board packaging with a cutout that accommodates peggable merchandising;
- Hose fittings are securely attached with threaded connections;
- Body and cartridge available separately at most HVAC wholesale distributors; replacement cartridges are also conveniently available at several major retailers;
- One-year warranty.
For additional information on LineShot, please visit www.rectorseal.com/lineshot; or for other RectorSeal HVAC/R products, visit www.rectorseal.com email: email@example.com; or call 800-231-3345.
About RectorSeal: The RectorSeal LLC is a leading manufacturer of chemical and specialty products designed for professional tradesmen. Steady growth over the years has been maintained through a commitment to providing high quality products and services. With a diversified business strategy, RectorSeal aggressively pursues new and unique technologies to serve the plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical and construction industries. RectorSeal is devoted to providing innovative quality products supported by strong customer and technical service. For more information, visit www.rectorseal.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 231-3345.
Marketing Comm. Director
John Parris Frantz