Press Release Summary:
- Offered with very strong neo denium magnets
- Features precision laser cut housing and end caps
- Available with cycle rates of up to 2000 a minute
Original Press Release:
SMAC™s New LDL Actuator Brings Stiff Price Competition to Pneumatic Actuators.
SMAC announces a new low cost actuator series that brings actuator list price to $300 or less.
SMAC™s design features:
- SMAC™s patent pending Printed Coil technology with integrated encoder reader head.
- Precision laser cut housing and end caps.
- IKO precision linear recirculating guides.
- Very strong Neo denium magnets.
- Strokes out to 200 mm.
- Acceleration of 100G
- Cycle rates of up to 2000 a minute.
- Cycle life >100M.
- Programmable Speed, position, and force.
- Ability to Softland and then push.
- A round Stainless steel cover option for IP requirements. (CDL option)
- Built in controller option.
- SMAC™s simple programming GUI - at no charge.
- SMAC™s MCA inside concept that allows the rapid and low cost development of application specific actuator dimensions at no charge to the customer.
Now there finally is a cost competitive and technically superior option to air cylinders. Its time to move out of old dumb 20th century technology and into the 21st century with actuators that can do work and verify the result at the same time.