Press Release Summary:
KB220 Dewatering Pumps are available in 460 or 575 volts and deliver a maximum head to 186 ft. Units are designed for construction, mining, sand and gravel operations. The KB220 pump is equipped with thermal sensors in motor windings to shield motor from overheating and premature motor failure. Constructed from hardened ductile iron, units come with Seal Minder® cable for use in harsh construction environments. Unit can pump up to 810 GPM.
Original Press Release:
BJM Pumps Expands KB Series: Heavy Duty Dewatering Pumps With Agitator KB220 (30HP)
How many times have you had to point a customer to a non-BJM Pumps product because they needed a sand & slurry dewatering pump that can pump more than 650 gallons of water per minute? Great news! We've added the new KB220 pump that can pump up to 810 GPM. This 30 HP addition to our KB Series is available in 460 or 575 volts and offers a maximum head to 186 feet. Get all the specifications and accessory details for this new pump.
You know how important it is for your customers to maximize their production and reduce downtime. Our KB Series pumps are specifically designed and constructed to reliably handle all the sand and small abrasives issues in construction, mining, sand and gravel operations (and more).
The KB220 features all the same benefits as our KB Series models to help your customers save repair and maintenance costs, including:
- Ability to move settled solids with chrome iron agitator.
- No leaks because we protect the motor with our advanced Double Mechanical Seal design, with seperate lip seal.
- Long reliable service life due to the volute casting constructed from hardened ductile iron.
- Longer run times with Top Rated (NEMA) Class H Motor Insulation 356° (180°C)
- Embedded thermal sensors in the motor windings to protect the motor from overheating, preventing premature motor failure.
- Durable, heavy duty power and Seal Minder® cable for operating in harsh construction environments.
For more information on BJM Pumps and how our pumps can solve your heavy duty dewatering needs, go to www.bjmpumps.com or call 860-399-5937.
Based in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, BJM Pumps manufactures, sells, and services submersible pumps used in dewatering and wastewater applications. Its field-proven portfolio of solutions delivers long life with low maintenance requirements in challenging operating conditions for mining, food & beverage, power generation, construction, oil & gas, municipal, commercial and other industrial customers. BJM Pumps' unique designs and outstanding product quality is matched by its industry-leading, high-touch customer service and network of highly-trained, expert distributors. To learn more about getting "the pump you need, guaranteed," visit www.bjmpumps.com