New IntelLiDrives Circular Voice Coil Positioning Stage Features Cross Roller Bearing
Press Release Summary:
IntelLiDrives Circular Voice Coil Positioning Stages (ICVCA) are designed with zero hysteresis and low electrical/mechanical constants. The stages come with low moving mass and integrated linear encoder. Offering stroke of 8 mm to 30 mm and force ranging from 50 N to 650 N, positing stages are suitable for applications where low ripple force and repeatability is required.
Original Press Release:
High Frequency Linear Actuators
IntelLiDrives Circular Voice Coil Positioning Stage (ICVCA) is a compact stage ideal for closed loop short stroke positioning applications where precision, repeatability and low force ripple are of utmost importance.
ICVCA stages are built with precision cross roller guides that provides high rigidity to complement the high acceleration capability of the ICVC module which has very low electrical/mechanical constants and zero hysteresis.
A perfect combination for majority voice coil applications requiring precise quick oscillation at high accelerations of light payloads.
- Cross roller bearing for excellent precision and rigidity
- Zero cogging , zero backlash and zero hysteresis
- Low moving mass, fast response
- Integrated linear encoder
- Ease of use, plug and play
- Excellent reliability
- Stroke 8 mm to 30 mm
- Force from 50 N to 650 N
- Resolution sub-micron
MATCHING INDEXERS and DRIVES
- Torque control
- Velocity control
- Position control
- PLC indexer or CANopen
- Single or dual axes
- Advanced sine wave commutation
- Accurate torque control
- Stand-alone or CAN distributed drive
- Step/direction interface
- Electronic gearing to master encoder
- ±10V velocity/current command
- Auto-phasing and auto-tuning
- 24-160VDC or 115/230VAC operation