Press Release Summary:
- ArmourDrive SSDs and memory cards are available in range of form factors, NAND configurations and program/erase cycles
- NANDrive ball grid array SSDs are resistant to vibration and operate at industrial temperatures of -40°C to +85°C
- Industrial enterprise SSDs protects customer data in write-intensive applications, such as datacenters and online transaction processing
Original Press Release:
Greenliant Displays Broad Portfolio of Industrial Grade SSDs and Memory Cards at ICCAD 20
Santa Clara, Calif. and Chongqing, China – December 08, 2020 – Greenliant’s high reliability solid state storage products will be on display at ICCAD 2020 in Chongqing, December 10-11, in the Zhongguancun IC Park booth 141-142 & 153-154. With a focus on high endurance, long data retention and extended lifecycle support, Greenliant’s ArmourDrive™, NANDrive™ and Industrial Enterprise portfolios address demanding customer applications.
Ideal for IIoT, networking, broadcasting and security systems, Greenliant’s ArmourDrive solid state drives (SSDs) and memory cards are available in a wide range of form factors, NAND configurations and program/erase (P/E) cycles, from 3K to industry-leading 250K+ (enabled by EnduroSLC™ Technology).
- mSATA (8GB-1TB): http://bit.ly/mSATA-SSD
- SATA M.2 (2242: 8GB-512GB / 2280: 8GB-1.92TB): http://bit.ly/SATA-M2-SSD
- NVMe M.2 (2242: 64GB-512GB / 2280: 128GB-2TB): http://bit.ly/NVMe-M2-SS
- SATA 2.5” (16GB-3.84TB): http://bit.ly/SATA-2point5-SSD
- CFast (8GB-256GB): http://bit.ly/CFast
- SD / microSD (8GB-256GB): http://bit.ly/SD-microSD
For embedded designs that require secure data storage, such as aerospace, factory automation, gaming and transportation, Greenliant’s portfolio of NANDrive ball grid array (BGA) SSDs are resistant to vibration and operate at industrial temperatures (-40°C to +85°C).
- eMMC (2GB-64GB): http://bit.ly/eMMC-SSD
- PATA (512MB-8GB): http://bit.ly/PATA-SSD
- SATA (2GB-128GB): http://bit.ly/SATA-SSD
With built-in power loss protection, hardware based AES 256-bit encryption and on-chip adaptive RAID, Greenliant’s Industrial Enterprise SSDs protect customer data in write-intensive applications, such as datacenters, online transaction processing, high performance computing, and energy and power.
- SATA 2.5” (480GB-3.84TB): http://bit.ly/SATA-2point5-Enterprise-SSD
- NVMe U.2 (800GB-3.84TB): http://bit.ly/NVMe-U2-Enterprise-SSD
By leveraging more than 30 years of solid state storage design expertise, Greenliant is dedicated to developing durable, reliable and secure storage solutions for embedded systems and enterprise datacenters. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with product development centers in Santa Clara, Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen and Hsinchu. www.greenliant.com.