Press Release Summary:
- Offered in six ranges from 25 to 200 mm with 19 mm diameter anodized aluminum housing
- Features radial cable exit version and axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or cable
- Suitable for applications including motor sport vehicles, automotive testing, solar cell positioners and packaging equipment
Original Press Release:
LVIT Technology - Replacing Linear Potentiometers with a Contactless Solution ILPS-19 Series Linear Position Sensor by Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, March 14, 2019… Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC (HGSI) has expanded its sensor product offering by adding a line of ILPS-19 Series Inductive Linear Position Sensors using LVIT Technology; contactless devices designed for factory automation and a variety of industrial or commercial applications such as motor sport vehicles, automotive testing, solar cell positioners, wind turbine prop pitch and brake position, and packaging equipment. With their compact design, superior performance, and excellent stroke-to-length ratio, ILPS-19 sensors are ideal for both industrial testing laboratories and OEM applications.
- Contactless operation prevents wear out from dither or cycling
- 6 Ranges from 25 to 200 mm (1 to 8 inches)
- Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
- 19 mm (0.75 inch) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or cable
Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the ILPS-19 series offer a choice of four analog outputs and all include HGSI's proprietary SenSet™ field recalibration feature.
The ILPS series also includes two larger body versions, the ILPS-27 and ILPS-27L, for those applications needing a heavier duty unit and a spring loaded version called the ILPS-18S. Technical data sheets and additional information can be found at www.hgsind.com.
About Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC
Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC is an American company whose management has a combined experience of over 50 years in the sensor industry. We have a technically trained staff to help you select the ideal sensors for your application. Our core product offering includes Exhaust Gas Thermocouples (EGT) Probes, Thermocouples, RTDs, Linear Position sensors, Rotary Position sensors, Pressure sensors and switches. In addition to our standard products, we have capabilities to design and build custom products to suit your specific application. Major markets served include Motorsports, Marine, Heavy Vehicle, R&D Test labs, Power Generation, Military, and Industrial Manufacturing Assembly & Test.
Media Contact: Chris Branstrom / 248-636-1515 / email@example.com
Engineering Contact: Neill Murphy / 248-636-1515 / firstname.lastname@example.org