Press Release Summary:
- Provides a good integration with ideaMaker Library, RaiseCloud and Octoprint
- Includes ‘light theme’ option, which can be selected under preferences
- Added ‘remove the overlap regions’ and ‘keep the overlap regions only’ functions to modify the model from ideaMaker
Original Press Release:
Raise3D Announces The Launch of ideaMaker 4.0
Raise3D, global designer and manufacturer of 3D printers and provider of 3D printing solutions, announces the launch of ideaMaker 4.0 the latest version of their slicing software.
Raise3D has a firm commitment to software development and to provide customers with better solutions, particularly those with the most demanding requirements within the manufacturing industry. In this respect, the company’s efforts this year have been remarkable, with the launch of the ideaMaker Library platform, several updates of their RaiseCloud print management system, the launch of Octoprint, and the continued development of ideaMaker.
ideaMaker 4.0 includes powerful settings options that enable users to optimize their models even more, specifically by letting them customize the settings of a single section of an STL model, selected layers, or a specific shape inside an STL, all of which can be applied to a single model or several models within a group. This results in the decrease of both waste material and print time, but most importantly, it gives more experienced users the ability to further maximize the efficiency and properties of their print.
The latest version of Raise3D’s slicing software provides a better integration with ideaMaker Library, RaiseCloud and Octoprint (which allows all of those with third-party printers to benefit from the ecosystem), which in turn permits users to download and share slicing templates directly on the ideaMaker Library platform, upload a Gcode to Octoprint, and remotely monitor the printing process on RaiseCloud.
By combining all these features, ideaMaker 4.0 becomes the core of the Raise3D ecosystem, which has been evolving during the past months to become a robust software solution.
Other new features of ideaMaker 4.0 include:
- Added “Light theme” option, which can be selected under Preferences.
- Added functions “remove the overlap regions” and “keep the overlap regions only” to modify the model from ideaMaker.
- Added function “minimal part size”, to detect and remove automatically small structures in the model
- Added function “spiral vase mode path interpolation”, to uniformly transition to the next layer when layers have a large gap due to sudden structure change in XY direction.
- Added function “array”, to distribute models in specific ways.
The new ideaMaker 4.0 will be available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian and Polish.
More details can be found on the release notes: https://www.raise3d.com/news/
ideaMaker 4.0.0 Beta can be downloaded here:
Raise3D’s Software portfolio can be downloaded here:
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raise3D designs and manufactures top-performing 3D printers and 3D printing solutions for corporations. With offices in California, Rotterdam, and Shanghai, Raise3D is positioned to be a leader in developing flexible manufacturing solutions with desktop 3D printing.