Press Release Summary:
- Provides containment for toxic applications using APIs and HPAPIs that require personnel and/or product protection
- Measures 30" deep with 27" of internal height
- Includes removable glove panels, dual speed fans, LED internal lighting and dual HEPA filtration
Original Press Release:
Hybrid Isolator – Dual Purpose Vented Enclosure
Flow Sciences, Inc. has introduced their NEW Hybrid Isolator series (EHP and EHG) which provides containment for highly toxic applications using APIs and HPAPIs that require personnel and/or product protection.
The hybrid (convertible) ability of operation with or without the glove panel allows for varying processes or contracts depending on application and quantity of potent material.
FSI engineering controls are designed to prevent loss of containment. Third Party testing has proven containment on these units to below 50 ng/m3 based on process and quantity.
These new units are available in 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 foot widths. They are all 30" deep with 27" of internal height.
- Removable Glove Panels
- Dual Speed Fans
- Universal Side Port / Transfer Port
- Either Acrylic or Glass Viewing Panels
- LED Internal Lighting
- Dual HEPA Filtration
Flow Sciences Inc
2025 Mercantile Drive
Leland, NC 28451 USA
Toll Free: 800-849-3429
Jason Ott - firstname.lastname@example.org