Press Release Summary:
- Contains 30" UV-C sanitation light with a manual switch
- Includes Ionizing bar to control electrostatic charges and provides continuous stream of static-neutralizing ions
- Used without worksurface for application which are sensitive to vibration
Original Press Release:
Horizontal Laminar Flow Hoods Free-Standing
Newly designed horizontal laminar flow hood with optional worksurface or table provide ISO 4 or ISO 5 condition for many applications required sterile and clean environment. The fan/filter housing can be separated from the front frame for easy transportation. Construction available in powder coated steel and 304 Stainless Steel. They are available in 3 to 8 feet length and can be used without worksurface for application are sensitive to vibration. The worktable can be placed inside the hood and being isolated from the hood body. Options include stainless steel attached worksurface, Stainless steel cleanroom table, Stainless steel interior side panels, UV sterilization light and ionizing bar.
- Upgrade side windows to clear PVC, static-dissipative PVC or stainless steel.
- Filter upgrade to ULPA filters that are 99.999% efficient at removing 0.12μm particles.
- Ionizing bar to control electrostatic charges and provides a continuous stream of static-neutralizing ions.
- 30’’ UV-C sanitation light with a manual switch.
- 304 Stainless Steel Worksurface or Worktable.
IV preparation, non-biological tissue culturing, Electronic assembly, non-hazardous drug compounding, parts inspection or optics assembly and other applications that require an ISO 5 environment