Press Release Summary:
- Feature multiple terminal points in a single housing, enabling high wiring density with less individual blocks
- Available in terminal points of four, six and twelve in a single molded housing and carry an electrical rating of 30A @ 600V AC (UL/CSA) continuous service
- Accommodate #18 to #10 AWG (0.34 – 4mm2) stranded or solid copper wire, and accept fork, and ring type connectors up to 12-10 AWG ring lug
Original Press Release:
c3controls Introduces New Line of High Density Terminal Blocks
Easy to install, shock and vibration resistant, ideal for high impact applications
BEAVER, Pa. (October 7, 2019) - c3controls, a leading manufacturer of industrial control products, has introduced a new line of High Density Terminal Blocks, an innovative addition to its terminal block portfolio. The compact design features multiple terminal points in a single housing, enabling high wiring density with less individual blocks, saving valuable space on the DIN rail. Durable and user-friendly, the new terminal blocks are shock and vibration resistant, ideal for high impact applications, and are available with large marking strips for quick and accurate identification of all terminals.
The new High Density Terminal Blocks are ready to install right out of the box, with the screws already set in the backed-out position, designed with convenient spring-return open terminals that make wiring much easier. The screws don’t fall out no matter the mounting position, allowing quick- and efficient-access wire routing even when installed in an upside down position.
“c3 designed the high density product line for a specific customer that needed a block that provided a dramatic reduction in wiring time, improved marking capabilities and added flexibility. All while maintaining seamless integration with legacy products,” said Peter Damesimo, c3controls vice president of operations and development. “Our engineering team did a great job, and the product is well suited for a wide range of applications beyond its initial inspiration.”
Available in terminal points of four, six and twelve in a single molded housing, the blocks carry an electrical rating of 30A @ 600V AC (UL/CSA) continuous service, and are directly interchangeable with GE CR151 terminal blocks with more features and functionality. They accommodate #18 to #10 AWG (0.34 – 4mm2) stranded or solid copper wire, and accept fork, and ring type connectors, including installation of two ring conductors, up to 12-10 AWG ring lug. The blocks feature an integrated 35mm DIN rail snap and panel mounting geometry for installation flexibility.
Other features and benefits include:
- Full certification: UL Listed, CSA certified, RoHS compliant and CE marked meeting global standards;
- Heavy-duty construction: housing molded from unbreakable thermoplastic, metal parts made from quality zinc plated brass and electrolytic copper for excellent conductivity and to minimize corrosion;
- Secure Installation: Combination head terminal screws allow the use of straight, Phillips or posidrive screwdrivers, making it easy to apply the proper terminal tightening torque for a more secure and easy installation;
- Safety: Integrated IP20 guarded terminals prevent accidental contact with live parts;
- Rugged materials: 8 – 32 terminal screws allow for the terminal block to be used in a wide variety of applications;
- Optional accessories:
- Terminal marker strips available, can be hand marked or custom printed;
- Optional end barriers to retain terminal blocks on mounting rail;
- 35mm DIN rail in steel and aluminum in 1 meter and 2 meter dimensions.
Like all c3controls products, the High Density Terminal Blocks come with:
- Limited lifetime warranty: c3 guarantees that all products will be free of defects in material, workmanship and design for the lifetime of the product;
- 90-day money back guarantee: If a customer is not completely satisfied with the performance or quality of any product, c3 will replace the product or provide a full refund within 90 days of the invoice date – no questions asked;
- Guaranteed same-day shipping: Any standard catalog item ordered by 6:00 pm ET is guaranteed to ship same-day. All orders over $300 include FREE Ground Shipping.
To order a free sample call 724-775-7926 or visit www.c3controls.com/hdtb.
Since 1976 c3controls (www.c3controls.com) has provided OEMs and electrical equipment builders a comprehensive portfolio of industrial control products that meet the most demanding applications. By maintaining strict control over the development and manufacturing of all products, c3 is able to provide customers extraordinary value through unmatched quality, competitive pricing, same-day shipping, and a lifetime product warranty. This integrated approach coupled with a direct sales model fosters a degree of customer intimacy and innovation that leads the industry.
c3controls Media Relations Agent