Press Release Summary:
- 7-inch fanless touch panel computer supports panel mount, wall mount, VESA arm and desktop stand
- Offers projected capacitive multi-touch, rich I/O options and proprietary expansion slots
- Equipped with aluminum back chassis, which offers improved heat dissipation to ensure stable and reliable operation
Original Press Release:
Axiomtek’s GOT107W-319 – An IP65-rated 7-Inch Fanless Touch Panel Computer for Intelligent HMI
Axiomtek - a world-renowned leader relentlessly devoted in the research, development and manufacture of series of innovative and reliable industrial computer products of high efficiency - is introducing the GOT107W-319, an ultra-compact 7-inch fanless touch panel computer which allows users for easy installation in space-constrained areas as well as offers programmable OSD function keys for a variety of application access. The IP65-rated panel PC adopts a 7-inch WSVGA TFT LCD display with a projected capacitive touchscreen, 320 nits of brightness and LED backlight. It is powered by the Intel® Celeron® processor N3350 or Intel® Pentium® processor N4200 (codename: Apollo Lake). With a super slim design, the noise-free IP65-rated 7” widescreen touch panel PC, GOT107W-319, is well-suited for digital signage display, self-service kiosk, industrial control, IoT-related applications and more.
“Axiomtek’s GOT107W-319, a 7-inch budget-friendly industrial panel PC in response to market demand, offers projected capacitive multi-touch, rich I/O options and proprietary expansion slots. Besides IP65-rated front bezel, the rugged GOT107W-319 is equipped with aluminum back chassis, which offers enhanced heat dissipation to ensure stable and reliable operation. The all-in-one touch panel PC also has five membrane keys on its front bezel, providing end-users with enhanced convenience for control of the LCD on/off, LCD brightness and volume. It also features RS-232/422/485 with RI/5V/12V selectable by BIOS - no need to open the back cover to change jumper settings,” said Tony Chen, a product manager of Product PM Division at Axiomtek.
The high value GOT107W-319 supports rich I/O connectivity, including one RS-232/422/485 port, one RS-232 port, two gigabit LAN ports with Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT and two USB 3.0 ports. For wireless network connectivity, the touch panel computer features one PCI Express Mini Card slot and one M.2 Key E slot. It features one internal mSATA socket and one easily accessible MicroSD card slot to expand storage functionality. In addition, the 7-inch WSVGA panel PC features one 204-pin DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM with up to 8GB of memory capacity. There is also an easily accessible external switch for AT/ATX mode selection. Multiple mount options including panel mount, wall mount, VESA arm and desktop stand are available for diverse installation requirements. It also supports Windows® 10.
Axiomtek’s GOT107W-319 will be available in August, 2019. For more product information or pricing, please visit our global website at www.axiomtek.com or contact one of our sales representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7-inch WSVGA TFT LCD display with LED backlight
- Fanless design with Intel® Celeron® processor N3350 or Intel® Pentium® processor N4200
- Two GbE LAN, two USB and two COM (one RS-232/422/485) ports
- Plastic and IP65-rated front bezel
- External AT/ATX mode selection switch
- Easy access storage and RAM design
- Supports panel mount, wall mount, VESA arm and desktop stand
- RS-232/422/485 with RI/5V/12V BIOS selectable by BIOS
- Programmable OSD function keys