Press Release Summary:
- Features 12-30 V power supply with flexible measurement ranges to meet different needs
- Enables support of rich output such as 4-20 mA with or without HART, RS485 and MODBUS-RTU protocol for seamless connectivity in existing structure
- Combined with smart IoT terminals, enabling shared power supply, simple installation and long wireless connectivity for large geographical plants
Original Press Release:
Polysense Announces Industrial Grade Intrinsic Safe Gas Sensor Product Line with Superior Performance and Fractional Price
This product line provides advanced performance with most competitive cost for oil, gas, heating and power generation market segments, such as power plant, refinery, waste treatment plant, health care facility, heating facility, cold chain storage, steal plant, chemical plant, coal plant.
Santa Clara, Calif. (PRWeb) June 24, 2020 -- Polysense Technologies Inc., (Polysense) an innovation leader in IoT solutions for wireless sensing, today announced the immediate availability of its industrial gas sensor product line with full intrinsic safe certificates and governmental regulatory certificate.
“Existing industrial grade gas sensors for oil and gas are not only expensive, difficult to maintain and deploy, but also rigid with limited or no flexibility for measurement ranges or multiple gas combination.” said Alex Wu, President of Polysense. “Our customers keep asking us to deliver a solution with flexibility, plug and play, affordable cost with all required certificates. I believe product line in this press release did just that.”
This industrial gas product line supports the followings:
- 1,000+ types of gases to choose from with modular design for in-line or hand-held monitoring
- Combustible, odor, explosive or pollute gases
- All necessary intrinsic safety certification for deployment in complex environment, including SIL Level 1, ATEX EXD II GB CT6, CNAS/CNEX, RoHS, PA, IP67
- Thermal Diffusive or pumping
- High performance industrial grade with superior sensitivity, accuracy and resolution
- Wide selections of gas sensors with flexible measurement ranges to meet different needs
- Support of rich output such as 4-20mA with or without HART, RS485, MODBUS-RTU protocol for seamless connectivity in existing structure
- 12-30v power supply
- Response time: less than 30 seconds
In addition to be deployed and connected in existing infrastructure, all such industrial gas sensors can be seamlessly combined with Polysense smart IoT terminals (WxS 8000 for LoRaWAN, WxS 9000 for NB-IoT, and WxS 7000 for Wi-Fi), enabling shared power supply, easy installation, long wireless connectivity for large geographical plants.
Further, the portable hand-held gas detector offers superior performance and flexibility for spot check at strategic locations, thereby enabling combined online/inline and offline solution for best gas leaking and gas presence coverage.
Orders can be placed immediately. For pricing or further information, Please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Santa Clara, California, with offices in Beijing, Luo Yang and Shanghai, China, Polysense develops IoT products and solutions for smart enterprise, city and home, including distributed fiber sensing, LPWAN LoRa, NB-IoT/LTE CAT M and Wi-Fi/BLE based wireless IoT sensors and cloud based data management and analytics cloud platform iView, edge computing platform iEdge, smartphone App iPalm
Polysense Press Contact:
Phone: (408) 800 7728
408 800 7728