Press Release Summary:
- Offered with 7” touch screen keypad for job selection, setting controls and more
- Features 24” x 24” x 10” engraving area and 120 inches per second engraving speed
- Includes IRIS™ Camera System, which gives laser operators a live image of the engraving table
Original Press Release:
Epilog Adds Fusion Edge 24 to Product Line
The new Fusion Edge 24 features up to 120 IPS engraving speeds, camera positioning capabilities, and more.
Golden, Colo. – (Feb. 1, 2021) Epilog Laser, the leading producer of CO2 and fiber laser engraving, cutting, and marking systems, is excited to introduce the new Fusion Edge 24. This system is the latest addition to the Fusion Edge Series and features a 24” x 24” x 10” (610 x 610 x 254 mm) engraving area. It is available in 30, 40, 50, 60, and 80-watt configurations.
The Fusion Edge 24 also features Epilog’s popular and easy-to-use IRIS™ Camera System, which gives laser operators a live image of the engraving table so they can quickly and accurately position their artwork on whatever product they are engraving.
“The response to the IRIS™ Camera System on the Fusion Pro series was incredible, so we’re very excited to make this technology available in the new Fusion Edge systems,” said Mike Dean, vice president of sales and marketing for Epilog Laser. “It’s an invaluable tool that makes it that much easier for our customers to get up and running faster than ever.”
Additional features of the Fusion Edge include:
- 120 Inches Per Second (IPS) Engraving Speed: Higher speed equals higher throughput.
- Touch Screen Control: 7” touch screen keypad for job selection, setting controls, and more.
- Job Trace: Quickly see where the engraving/cutting job will appear on your material.
- SAFEGUARD™ Features: Keep the mechanics of your laser machine cleaner than ever before with side bellow enclosures, a fully covered x-axis assembly, and covered lens assembly.
The Fusion Edge 24 features the highest-quality components for durability and low life-time ownership costs, and is proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
For more information, please visit the Fusion Edge product page.
About Epilog Laser
Since 1988, Epilog Laser has been designing and manufacturing flying-optics-based CO2 and fiber laser systems that can engrave and/or cut wood, acrylic, metal, plastic, fabric, rubber, and many other materials. Epilog specializes in developing laser systems that create unprecedented marking and cutting quality on all types of products. The company produces versatile and reliable systems that are affordable and easy to use. For more information, visit www.epiloglaser.com.
Press Contact for Epilog Laser:
Marketing Communications Specialist