Press Release Summary:
- ProStack PET 4GNRB modular bottled water rack system features small tunnel diameter to cradle 4-gallon PET non-returnable bottles
- Includes patented one-piece, injection-molded configuration that offers durability and stability during transport
- Offered with integrated forklift layer slots and pallet jack compatibility which provide a wide range of convenient handling options
Original Press Release:
Polymer Solutions International Introduces New FourGallon ProStack Modular Racking System
Designed for the four-gallon PET, non-returnable, bottled water market, the features of the new ProStack Modular Racking System will improve production efficiencies and reduce overhead expenses while helping to ensure a high quality bottle and label reach the customer
Newtown Square, Pa., – July 20, 2020 – Polymer Solutions International (PSI®), a leading global supplier of material handling products for the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, industrial and retail industries, among others, has released its new four-gallon ProStack Modular Racking System. The ProStack PET 4GNRB modular bottled water rack system offers 360 degrees of bottle protection, channels in each tunnel to clear away debris, and anti-rotation features that combine to dramatically reducing leaking, torn labels and scuffed bottles.
ProStack’s four-gallon water bottle rack offers several advantages over metal units, including reduced bottle damage, lower maintenance expenses, and a reduced risk of damage or injury to truck bays, trailers and employees. ProStack Modular Racks are built to work with our Double Leg Ratchet Pallet (DLR). PSI’s® Double Leg design provides twice the protection from forklift damage compared to old technology single leg pallets, thus significantly reducing costs, while ensuring maximum production efficiency and safety.
Jerry Koefelda, Vice President of Sales & Product Development at PSI®, said, “Designed for the 4-gallon PET non-returnable bottle market, the 4-G-NRB was engineered using the findings from intensive field research and laboratory testing. Our ProStack bottled water rack has unmatched durability and bottle protecting features. Combined with PSI’s® robust DLR ‘Double Leg’ pallet, this new modular rack provides the cost savings, efficiency gains and increased safety that companies are looking for in this fast growing segment of the business. ”
Made of high-density polyethylene with ultraviolet light stabilizers, the ProStack 4 Pocket Modular Rack features a patented one-piece, injection-molded configuration that offers exceptional durability and stability during transport. Other key features include:
- Smaller tunnel diameter to cradle 4-gallon PET non-returnable bottles
- One-Piece 8-bottle layer to reduce rack deflection
- Molded-in smooth debris channels on the bottom of each tunnel to reduce bottle and label damage
- Integrated forklift layer slots and pallet jack compatibility to provide a wide range of convenient handling options
- Leg-down engagement with the Double Leg Ratchet pallet for increased strength and stability
- A double leg pallet design that provides twice the amount of protection against forklift damage
- Reliable, maintenance-free performance that can be counted on for years of use, backed by an industry leading warranty
One Modular Layer holds eight 15-liter bottles or eight 4-gallon bottles. For example, trucks with a 13.6- meter trailer can store 232 ProStack layers + 58 pallets. In addition, an optional Non-pallet version is also available.
About Polymer Solutions International
Polymer Solutions International (PSI®) is a leading global supplier of material handling products to diverse industries including food & beverage, pharmaceutical, Industrial, and retail as well as general purpose solutions. PSI® specializes in engineering and manufacturing sustainable and innovative solutions for a variety of applications that improve supply chains, reduce costs, and protect products. For more information, please visit: prostack.com.
Managing Director – International Sales