Press Release Summary:
- Equipped with 1/2, 3/8, 5/16, 1/4, 7/32, 3/16, 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 7/64, and 3/32-inch blades and can open independently up to 270 degrees
- Hex-key ends are square-cut, full-depth fit and maximum contact with the socket to prevent slippage and stripping
- Blades are made with tough, heat-treated alloy steel and range from 3.5 to 4.5 inches long
Original Press Release:
Klein Tools’® Pro Folding 11-Piece Hex Key Set Features a 1/2-Inch Key Size
August 6, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Pro Folding Hex Key Set (Cat. No. 70550), which equips professionals with 11 extended-reach blades in one convenient tool. Its industrial strength blades, including the high-leverage 1/2-inch key, are built to stand up to harsh jobsite conditions.
- Pro Folding Hex Key Set with 11 extended-reach blades houses the most frequently used hex key sizes in one set:
- 1/2, 3/8, 5/16, 1/4, 7/32, 3/16, 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 7/64, and 3/32-inch
- High-leverage blades open independently up to 270 degrees
- Hex-key ends are square-cut for a secure, full-depth fit and maximum contact with the socket to prevent slippage and stripping
- Blades are made of tough, heat-treated alloy steel and range from approximately 3.5 to 4.5 inches long
- Reinforced nylon handle has a sturdy, comfortable grip
“Standard hex key sets do not offer the sizes tradespeople need to stay prepared for the day’s work,” says Austin Minor, product manager at Klein Tools. “Featuring 11 precision-fit blades, including a 1/2-inch key, Klein Tools designed the Pro Folding Hex Key Set to equip skilled professionals with the most frequently used hex key sizes, helping to get any job done right.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.