Press Release Summary:
- Features telescoping adjustable pole for mounting between floors and ceilings 6.8 ft. to 12 ft. high
- Designed for flat-panel displays from 32 in. to 65 in. and can support 55 lb. weight
- Comes with mounting bracket swivels ±180° and tilts -3° to +3° to provide optimal viewing angles for audiences
Original Press Release:
Tripp Lite’s New Floor-to-Ceiling Display Mount Offers Easy Alternative to Wall Mounting
Mobile Stand Lets DIY Users Mount Displays Front and Center.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 04, 2019 - Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, adds flexibility to monitor placement with its floor-to-ceiling display mount. This support stand with bracket for 32 in. to 65 in. displays can be installed almost anywhere in rooms with solid ceilings up to 12 ft. high, helping create viewing options that grab the most attention.
“A floor-to-ceiling display mount is a simple way to set up digital signage in spaces where wall mounting is not possible or not ideal,” said Karenann Brow, Director of Product Marketing for Surge, Power Strips and Display Mounts. “It’s great for digital reception information in lobbies in schools or hospitals, and at entrances to restaurants or retail spaces.”
The floor-to-ceiling mount’s telescoping pole adjusts to fit ceiling heights from 6.8 ft. to 12 ft. The base includes a secure pressure clamp that is easy to lock and unlock when relocating the stand, with the option to anchor it to the floor for a permanent installation. Its VESA-compliant mounting bracket swivels ±180° and tilts -3° to +3° to provide optimal viewing angles for audiences.
For added convenience, an attached shelf can hold an A/V component like a laptop or Blu-ray™ player, and attached cable guides help minimize cord clutter and provide a more polished appearance.
- Telescoping adjustable pole for mounting between floors and ceilings 6.8 ft. to 12 ft. high
- Designed for flat-panel displays from 32 in. to 65 in.
- -3° to +3° screen level adjustment and ±180° swivel to improve viewing angles
- Shelf for convenient storage of video source device
- Cable guides to reduce clutter
- Options for permanent installation or temporary toolless pole mounting
- Scuff-free setup protects floors and ceilings
- Display brackets accommodate VESA mounting hole patterns on most monitors
- Maximum supported weight of 55 lb.
Get more information about Tripp Lite’s full line of display mounts at tripplite.com.
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
About Tripp Lite
Since 1922, Tripp Lite has established a global reputation for quality by providing reliable products and exceptional service to customers worldwide. From desktop to critical infrastructure, Tripp Lite products and solutions power and connect the computers, networking equipment and electronic devices that form the foundation of our digital world. Headquartered in Chicago, Tripp Lite manufactures UPS systems, cables, connectivity solutions, PDUs, racks, cooling solutions, KVM switches, console servers, charging stations, display mounts, surge protectors, power strips, network switches, power inverters and specialty products for data center, healthcare, government, education and digital signage applications. Learn more at https://www.tripplite.com.