Press Release Summary:
- Automatically connects to any power input worldwide from 200-600V input
- Compatible with across-the-wire portable wire feeders, analog wire feeders, digital wire feeders and CrossLinc wire feeders
- Lightweight and portable to offer maximum flexibility
Original Press Release:
Lincoln Electric Launches New Flextec® 350X PowerConnect®
Rugged Multi-Process Power Source Delivers Maximum Flexibility Anywhere Worldwide
Cleveland – Lincoln Electric® introduces the new Flextec® 350X PowerConnect® with CrossLinc® technology – a reliable and flexible multi-process electric welder that automatically connects to any power input worldwide from 200-600V input. This allows for the welder to be plugged in and used globally, as input powers are different based on power allowances.
Compatible with across-the-wire portable wire feeders, analog wire feeders, digital wire feeders and CrossLinc wire feeders, Flextec 350X is lightweight and portable to offer maximum flexibility. It has basic pulsed MIG capabilities for smoother, more consistent welds; and is equipped with CrossLinc technology to allow for weld output control at the wire feeder without additional control cables or having to change output levels at the power source.
Flextec 350X offers a streamlined and user-friendly operator panel with simple controls for ease of use. Its components are designed to run cool for long life in high temperature environments, and are fully encapsulated and environmentally protected for rugged use outdoors.
Additional features include:
- 1/3-phase, 50/60HZ input
- Built on Lincoln Electric’s industry proven design elements
- IP23 rated for use outdoors and in harsh environments
- Suited for simple CV shop applications; pulsed GMAW when used with digital Power Feed® wire feeders; and field construction when paired with CrossLinc technology enabled wire feeders
- Lightweight and portable
For more information about the Flextec 350X PowerConnect, visit https://www.lincolnelectric.com/Flextec-350X-PowerConnect
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 60 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com.