Press Release Summary:
- FES7501 supports 1 x internal SATA port for a 2.5" HDD/SDD and 1 x M.2 2280 SATA interface, which offers users good storage capabilities
- Features dual LAN, 4 x USB 3.1, 2 x RS-232/422/485, 2 x RS-232 and available with a 4 GB memory and provides options for memory up to 32 GB
- Offered with a wide range operating temperature of -25°C to 60°C and measures at just 10.04"(W) x 6.81"(H) x 2.99"(D) and weighs 5.91 lbs
Original Press Release:
New Compact Fanless Embedded Computer with Intel 8th/9th Gen. Core i Processor - FES7501
Compact fanless embedded PC with 8th / 9th gen. Core i CPU, dual LAN, 4 x COM ports, MILSTD-810G vibration & shock, and -25°C to 60°C wide range working temperature.
Chino, CA – 09/18/2020 – Acnodes - a leading provider of industrial computers and display solutions - presents our new fanless embedded computer, FES7501, featuring Intel 8th/9th generation Core i processor and a compact rugged enclosure. The system is powered by the Core i CPU with H310 platform controller hub chipset and UHD Graphics 630. FES7501 comes standard with a 4GB memory and provides options for memory up to 32GB. The storage for the system supports 1 x internal SATA port for a 2.5" HDD/SDD and 1 x M.2 2280 SATA interface, which offers users greater storage capabilities. FES7501 also provides VGA + DVI dual display outputs supporting 1920 x 1200 resolution and a rich I/O interface, including 2 x GbE LAN, 4 x USB 3.1, and 4 x COM, for industrial applications. All the I/O ports are located at the front of the panel, making it easy to connect external peripherals. With its sleek and compact enclosure, FES7501 measures at just 10.04"(W) x 6.81"(H) x 2.99"(D) and weighs 5.91 lbs. It comes with a wide range operating temperature of -25°C to 60°C and MIL-STD-810G vibration and shock. FES7501 is a costeffective fanless embedded computer providing excellent computing performance and a rich I/O interface that is designed to meet the demands of industrial applications.
- Compact fanless embedded computer
- Intel® 8th / 9th generation Core i3 / i5 / i7 processor
- VGA + DVI dual display outputs, supporting 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Dual LAN, 4 x USB 3.1, 2 x RS-232/422/485, 2 x RS-232
- Meets MIL-STD-810G standards for vibration and shock
- -25°C to 60°C wide range operating temperature
- Wall mount, option for DIN rail mounting kit
- 12V DC power input, option for external AC power adapter
- Option for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit or IoT Ent 2-19 LTSC Entry OS
For more details on FES7501 or Acnodes' fanless embedded computers, please visit Microbox Embedded Computer - Fanless Embedded Computer.
Acnodes Corporation has a wide array of product line configurations. They can customize most commercial and industrial computers to one’s specific needs. For information, please visit www.acnodes.com or contact us at email@example.com.
About Acnodes Corporation
Acnodes manufactures, designs, and markets industrial computers and display solutions for diverse industries ranging from automation to military. We have an array of technological innovations in the area of rack mount servers, embedded computers, Panel PC’s and rugged monitors that create simpler and more valuable products to the customers. We work closely with our clients to customize computer products to meet their required projects and challenges. Acnodes strives to explore new technologies to better improve life and work.