Press Release Summary:
- Improves production efficiencies with mobile workflows that allow operators to manage tasks and consume knowledge on the shop floor
- Integrates with any existing factory technology systems and supports five key manufacturing processes within its mobile task management interface
- Provides manufacturing plants with the ability to decrease downtime, increase worker efficiency, and easily implement continuous improvement practices
Original Press Release:
New Factory Digitization Solution Available on ServiceNow's Now Platform
New Factory Digitization solution modernizes factory operations to enable workers to be more effective and efficient and improve practices with actionable insights
Plat4mation today announced Factory Digitization, a new solution built on the ServiceNow Now Platform, to enable manufacturers to improve production efficiencies with mobile workflows that allow operators to manage tasks and consume knowledge on the shop floor. As part of the ServiceNow Partner Industry Solutions marketplace, Factory Digitization provides manufacturing plants with the ability to decrease downtime, increase worker efficiency, and easily implement continuous improvement practices.
Plat4mation’s Factory Digitization will combine the company’s consultancy services for manufacturing business process optimization with the capabilities of 4Industry, a digital manufacturing operating system (DMOS) aimed at increasing Operational Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and the ServiceNow Now Platform, equipping organizations with the tools they need to take advantage of all that Industry 4.0 has to offer.
- The DMOS, built on the ServiceNow Now Platform, boosts the employee experience through mobile and paperless workflows, taking factory productivity to the next level.
- The platform, which easily integrates with any existing factory technology systems, supports five key manufacturing processes within its mobile task management interface: Autonomous Maintenance, Planned/Preventative Maintenance, Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) policy adherence, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
- Data from each of these processes is collected to provide a holistic dashboard view with actionable insights and reporting capabilities.
The solution is available here on the ServiceNow Industry Partner Solutions marketplace. For more information visit www.4industry.com Contact Information Kirtan Boedhoe email@example.com +31 622546611
Plat4mation is an Elite ServiceNow Partner dedicated to delivering world-class products and services for the ServiceNow Now Platform. With 5 offices around the globe, we employ a true partner approach to understand our customers’ goals and realize maximum value in workflow experiences. Leveraging capabilities of the Now Platform, we design effective strategies to optimize business processes, create bottom-line business value and achieve digital transformation across a wide range of industries. ServiceNow, the ServiceNow logo, Now, Now Platform, and other ServiceNow marks are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other company names, product names, and logos may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
T2 Marketing Communications
18 Cattano Avenue, Unit 3C
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: 973 206 3090 x 201