Press Release Summary:
- Features rugged and intelligently packed case for transportation and deployment for a single person
- Includes robust outdoor microphone and mast with enclosed cables to prevent damage from weather and wildlife
- Reliably measures and accurately records noise level measurement and environmental impact
Original Press Release:
Reduce Operational Costs with The New EMU Noise Logger
EMS Brüel & Kjaer is proud to announce the release of the EMU Noise Logger. Following on from the release of the EMU Environmental Monitoring Unit last month, the EMU Noise Logger is everything you need for continuous independent operation with reduced operational costs.
Built to the highest standards, the EMU Noise Logger has everything you need in one easy to deploy portable case – ready to go for 1-person operation. Whether you want the flexibility to monitor noise levels for short or long periods to understand impact on local communities or investigate locations for more permanent solutions, the EMU Noise Logger is the right choice to record continuous, unattended sound level measurements in real-time.
Working across airports, construction, infrastructure or mining sites, this unit will reliably measure and accurately record noise level measurements and environmental impact. The EMU Noise Logger features:
- A rugged and intelligently packed case for easy transportation and deployment for a single person
- Easy to install components that will get you up and running in minutes
- Flexible 90W solar panel mat that works in low-light conditions, so you can rest assured that you’ll have continuous monitoring
- Robust outdoor microphone and mast with enclosed cables to prevent damage from weather and wildlife
Commenting on the new release, Douglas Manvell, instrumentation product manager, explains “we have included an additional battery and a robust solar panel mat that charges even in low-light conditions such as when it’s cloudy. This means that you can be assured of data integrity with minimum attention. In addition, its in-built cellular router enables remote contact with it, assuring you that the logger is still working and collecting data, avoiding the frustration of discovering this only when you come to collect the unit at the end of the measurement survey.”
The EMU Noise Logger maintains EMS Brüel & Kjaer’s pedigree for precision, accuracy, reliability and compliance with national and international measurement standards. It works as a standalone but also as part of our ANOMS and Sentinel systems.
About EMS Bruel & Kjaer:
EMS Brüel & Kjaer is a global market leader in continuous, unattended environmental monitoring solutions. Our tailored solutions are designed for specific industries - including Airports, Transportation, Mining, Construction, Energy, and Cities - and monitor environmental elements such as noise, vibration, dust, and air quality. We generate data for purposes such as regulatory compliance, community outreach, and intelligent, growth-oriented management. Originally founded in 1990 as Lochard, EMS Brüel & Kjaer is a joint venture between Spectris plc and Macquarie Capital established in 2018. www.emsbk.com
For additional information please contact:
Name: Douglas Manvell
Position: Instrumentation Product Manager
Company: EMS Brüel and Kjaer